2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 10, 2020
Form follows function. It's kind of a questionable game design choice to functionally blind players all the time.

I want to like this game Could some technically savvy, kind soul create a Re-Shade to address the darkness?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Bullshit i cant see anything and i cant find any torch
Yeah, this game is frustrating as shit because the dev doesn't seem to have made any accommodations for players that don't know as much about the game as them. I'll wait a few versions to see if the dev catches on to the idea that selling a game means making it fun and intuitive. Having to go to F95 to discover things the dev should have led me to in the game is just a non-starter for me, impressive as the graphics may be.

Reactions: TheLord2

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I cant progress from the begining of the game any idea?
You have to find a torch along the Wall on the left side if the van. Press E on it to light it and enter a very small catacomb. Also at the beginning area to the right-ish of the van there is a area with 20 gold but it aint worth it.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
And my search for good survival horror shooter h-games continues... So far only Bioasshard manages to be half-decent, but even that one takes too damn long to get to the good stuff and runs like ass half the time.

This could have been okay, but how can it be okay when I can't see a damn thing? The only game I've played that's darker than this is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. at nighttime.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
And my search for good survival horror shooter h-games continues... So far only Bioasshard manages to be half-decent, but even that one takes too damn long to get to the good stuff and runs like ass half the time.

This could have been okay, but how can it be okay when I can't see a damn thing? The only game I've played that's darker than this is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. at nighttime.
At some point Delta Zone or Call of Beyond might tickle your fancy, but both need a lot of time in the oven before that happens.

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
why are we reinventing the wheel with these controls? does everyone besides me enjoy having to learn different clunky controls on every game?
also, stop making pitch black games. its not edgy, it sucks.
this game has potential but there are some simple issues that shouild be easily avoided by any dev.
i hope you keep working on this project.

Reactions: 69ztare
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes