2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I have no bullets left. Is there a melee or something? I still have 3 fucking zombies to kill

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
Same here. Seems like there are more zombies than bullets. Next issue is that you can't open most doors and i only found 1 girl out of 4 or 5. I cannot recommend that game and deleted it already.

Reactions: stalkerOne

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
A bit hard at the beginning until I found the entrace near the torch. After, easy et pleasante but blocked at the end (i can't find the priest).
Has anybody an idea ?
define blocked, after you free all 4 girls the merchant opens the final area, preast lady ios up the stairs on the hill

Reactions: sanguinius95

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Same here. Seems like there are more zombies than bullets. Next issue is that you can't open most doors and i only found 1 girl out of 4 or 5. I cannot recommend that game and deleted it already.
use gild bars to buy bullets and if u die you can continue ur last save and notice ALL pickups have respawned so re collet. you can even go back as far as were u found the gun 1st time

i finished game with 98 bullets lol

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
This could have been a really fun game but SOO much is disappointing about it. All the sexual encounters are as follows 1 actual scene followed by several pictures in different posses. For a 4.3 gb download I was expecting a lot more than what was offered on the NSWF side. instead if pictures showing what happened after the first scene actually show us them being played out. would have been more enjoyable.

Gameplay could be a lot better. the quick select buttons are 1,2,3. 1 being empty hands. 2 being the flashlight and 3being the pistol. the flashlight is a massive bitch as you cant use the gun and the light at the same time leaving you literally shooting in the dark. this should be changed to allows for flashlight and pistol to be used at the same time. speaking of light, THIS GAME IS DARK AS HELL WITH OUT THE FLASHLIGHT it needs to gamma slider.

Also not being able to save until clearing out the zombies from the church is BS and should be given directly after leaving the catacombs.

Last thing. Why is the protag even there? does it explain it. I'm not gunna say what the ending is because i aint spoiling it. But it could have been worked on a lot more.

sanguinius95

Jun 26, 2019
I finished the game a few minuts ago : it was short, pleasant with some nasty situations and with shots system. A bit hard sometimes because i had difficulties to find the entrance of the end area but pleasant. Thx to creator !

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
It need fps limit, my gpu is working at 100% all the time

game looks nice, but lacks squishiness

Varggoth

Jan 18, 2018
use gild bars to buy bullets and if u die you can continue ur last save and notice ALL pickups have respawned so re collet. you can even go back as far as were u found the gun 1st time

i finished game with 98 bullets lol
I wonder how you did that. Because when you've got 50 bullets, you can't pick them up anymore

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes