alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a incest patch? Step-mom to mom, step-sister to sister?
No, there is no incest patch as there was never any plan to officially go beyond stepfamily, they have been this way since day one. Having said that, it seems, at least from what Steelsmiter said, there are people who would like to see it go all the way to blood ties.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not a patch as such, but there is some discussion about changing the /data/lang/en files (with something like notepad) for MotherA and SisterA to say mother and sister instead of stepmother and stepsister.

There's also the bit of annoying dialogue the protagonist says at the beginning of the game where they're not blood relatives, but those aren't in the lang files of the respective relatives...
We do have to be careful, though, in case a certain website the devs work off of catches wind of our changes since the actual game is being edited and not patched with a third party file. Hopefully they won't pull another ToS change on us saying outside sources are forbidden from being used to supply banned content for games they monetize as well.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
We do have to be careful, though, in case a certain website the devs work off of catches wind of our changes. Hopefully they won't pull another ToS change on us saying outside sources are forbidden from being used to supply banned content for games they monetize as well.
So basically if we do come up with the changes just be like "if anyone wants so and so content PM me" or whatever?

I don't have that yet (if ever), because I dunno which file controls the MC's dialogue or narration, but I might fiddle with it on my own time. 'course I won't post it if dev doesn't want me to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So basically if we do come up with the changes just be like "if anyone wants so and so content PM me" or whatever?

I don't have that yet (if ever), because I dunno which file controls the MC's dialogue or narration, but I might fiddle with it on my own time. 'course I won't post it if dev doesn't want me to.
I'm not sure how careful we'll have to be. All I know is the main game dev can't develop the content we're talking about and the only workaround that has been tried so far is a third party patch developed separately.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018

I actually have secured permission to adjust the English scripts from the dev. On another forum. So if you want to direct me to em. Iffin you think that solves the problem

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
data/lang/en isn't itself an xml. but each of the xml files controls a specific character. If I knew the subfolder (past en) with the file that altered the MC's introduction, I could get that pesky bit of dialogue about them being step relatives out of the way.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
data/lang/en isn't itself an xml. but each of the xml files controls a specific character. If I knew the subfolder (past en) with the file that altered the MC's introduction, I could get that pesky bit of dialogue about them being step relatives out of the way.
The intro (and general events) are in the data/lang/en.xml file, not the en folder.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@cj1015 I applaud you for trying to clean up the files for the English translation. I did a bunch of that up to v0.21 or so. I tried not to change too much but a lot of the idioms did not translate easily from the French so I did take some liberties.

I just got burned out on the game as every new version seemed to include a host of new bugs as new features were introduced. I liked the simplicity of the game before the AI was introduced around v0.14 or so.

As for true incest content, you really need to rework a bit of the introduction to change the backstory and at the time I was working on it, only a bit of Sarah’s quest level events that refer to Aiko as stepmom. Most of the other dialog just said mother and sister.

I don’t know what else might have changed since I looked at the code.

Reactions: cj1015

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
He left a decompiler in the package so maybe look at the code.... I'm not even sure what language it's written in, aside from the fact that it's a french variant.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
He left a decompiler in the package so maybe look at the code.... I'm not even sure what language it's written in, aside from the fact that it's a french variant.
Actually I'm using notepad for xml files and it looks like en shown in the picture is English. I might have to look at that decompiler though.

EDIT: if you're talking about the .dll it doesn't really do anything, it's just a extension that tells something else how to operate.

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
This downloading the Entire game all the time is getting old some of us do not have the internet all the time I have to go to the library to get internet

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Actually I'm using notepad for xml files and it looks like en shown in the picture is English. I might have to look at that decompiler though.

EDIT: if you're talking about the .dll it doesn't really do anything, it's just a extension that tells something else how to operate.
I hear you amigo, I just write dirty stories, I only have a half understanding of how this stuff works
But I would like to see this game do good and be nice and clean, because lets face it its a good happy game. I mean it's the first sex game where you can get shot in the chest for being a baddie!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I hear you amigo, I just write dirty stories, I only have a half understanding of how this stuff works
But I would like to see this game do good and be nice and clean, because lets face it its a good happy game. I mean it's the first sex game where you can get shot in the chest for being a baddie!
I'll have to figure out how to be a baddie then. I've been trying to get some games where fuckups are lethal. I was thinking about testing it for Depraved Awakening. Do you have any idea where I might find that, or which thread I would ask about that?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes