steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Nevermind, I just walked around randomly until I found Kumiko at the arcade, then sitting somewhere with a surfboard and it's working again.

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
help please ... !!
i am getting black screen when tring to access few scene via gallery
Same for me. I try to access the scene in the gallery and get a black page that I cannot exit out of. I have to close the game and restart.
The non functioning galleries that I have found so far are: Any of Hanae's new scenes are working and Yae lvl one scene. Those are all I have found so far.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
how do i get spells?
If you've talked to the succubus at the shrine, bring as many girls as time allows so she can Doll Mode them. Then fuck them in obnoxious spaces enough that she wants to change the deal with you.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
when i want the enter the naomi's study room it say "its locked" what can i do
I don't know the legitimate answer, but I saw a button that said cheats, and one of the things I can do while that's green is click on the girl and go directly where she is.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You may also be able to go there and search while she's not around. It's how I found sis's key.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
The key to the study is in the foyer.

This is the wiki It's pretty up to date.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Glassix 0.33.0 Compressed
Originally 3.56gb
Now it's 851mb. Unzips to 951mb
This is unofficial compression converting png to webp files. Readme file included.
You've been warned so no barking about it.

Downloads: - - - -

Mega link please.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Same for me. I try to access the scene in the gallery and get a black page that I cannot exit out of. I have to close the game and restart.
The non functioning galleries that I have found so far are: Any of Hanae's new scenes are working and Yae lvl one scene. Those are all I have found so far.
it happens for some other scenes in gallery too.
i downloaded BOTH compressed and original version .. issue persists

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to rename the characters? Not the MC but the NPCs?
There is, but it involves changing the code of the game since they are most likely hard coded in instead of being coded specifically to be able to change their names. Also, seriously, does anyone have the 0.32.1 to 0.33 patch by itself? Its kind of annoying to download the full game over and over on a crappy internet connection, so I've been relying on the patch only downloads to keep up to date and I'm sure others have as well. trying to download a 3+ GB file is just asking for your internet to either cause an incomplete download or a complete, but corrupted one and sites like MEGA do have size limits as to what can be downloaded in one go. This game is very quickly approaching MEGA's limit on that, making the patches the better option by default.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
There is, but it involves changing the code of the game since they are most likely hard coded in instead of being coded specifically to be able to change their names. Also, seriously, does anyone have the 0.32.1 to 0.33 patch by itself? Its kind of annoying to download the full game over and over on a crappy internet connection, so I've been relying on the patch only downloads to keep up to date and I'm sure others have as well. trying to download a 3+ GB file is just asking for your internet to either cause an incomplete download or a complete, but corrupted one and sites like MEGA do have size limits as to what can be downloaded in one go. This game is very quickly approaching MEGA's limit on that, making the patches the better option by default.
Ugh. Love the game but I'm having trouble remembering who is who because some of the names just blend in with others.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ugh. Love the game but I'm having trouble remembering who is who because some of the names just blend in with others.
You could always use the in game girl stats list and select whatever name you're having trouble with, which will give you the current standing image of the character going by that name. That's how I familiarized myself, by studying that list for a bit.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I assume there's some reason a patch wasn't an option for this version, since patches are normally offered. If I'm wrong, then I second the request for a patch, but I'd also point out that another option for very big downloads is a torrent. I don't understand why that option isn't used more often.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I imagine the issue with torrents is seeding. Every time I've tried to use a torrent from here, there's nobody seeding.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes