RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
seems like yatsumi's night events aren't fixed yet in 33.0, her husband is still not sleeping with her and the options that the player have are still just masturbate and blowjob
There's quite a few things that aren't fixed yet. I've run into plenty of "Missing Image" crap still.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I gotta say this game is too complex, there's too many locations in combination with how time work. extreamly hard to play, you're just walking around on empty streets most of the time or trying to find something to do. This game needs a massive overhaul, there's just too many locations.
Spend time creating scenes and dialogue instaed of filling the game with endless roads. I can't stress this enough. Also there are several scenes that auto play even though they clearly shouldnt like entering the kitchen at day 2 and he starts to rub one out with akio.
The game would be awesome, but honestly at this point it needs a remake and trimmed down map and traveling system in combination with how the time system works, it's just waaay to inconvenient.
I gotta say this game is too complex, there's too many locations in combination with how time work. extreamly hard to play, you're just walking around on empty streets most of the time or trying to find something to do. This game needs a massive overhaul, there's just too many locations.
Spend time creating scenes and dialogue instaed of filling the game with endless roads. I can't stress this enough. Also there are several scenes that auto play even though they clearly shouldnt like entering the kitchen at day 2 and he starts to rub one out with akio.
The game would be awesome, but honestly at this point it needs a remake and trimmed down map and traveling system in combination with how the time system works, it's just waaay to inconvenient.
yes unfortunately. you can play it well if you can see the girls on the map. and you can teleport to the locations. but you would have to cheat. otherwise it would be better.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so the changelog say that there's some endings. does that means the game will end soon?
if i want to play it for the first time should i wait some updates till it ends or play it now?
No, development is still going strong with no real end in sight. They still have a bunch of girls to make fully playable. There are endings now, yes, but they are optional. Not to mention there has always been at least one ending since the pact events were first implemented. I'm referring to Lily's bad end, of course.

They are creating scenes, did you not read the last few version change logs. We got the faculty sexy attire event, Fujiko's obedience events, and now we have the lifeguard twins, Eimi and Yae, up to level 1 obedience as of this version. Every time a new character becomes playable, one or more new locations needs to be added to accommodate their route, so no, there are not too many locations, there are just enough for the current number of playable characters at their current maximum possible level. If you're having issues with travel, either missing time windows or just too many clicks to get from point A to point B, I suggest getting the travel spells from Lily once you open the spells shop at the Abandoned Shrine where you take girls for pact events or use the cheat fast travel. As for the auto playing events, I'd check the event viewer if I were you because some events ARE meant to auto play on reaching a location in a certain time window.

Reactions: DarkOni

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I can confirm that the Harem ending is now possible with Hanae. Which is good because she was the only virgin I had left. ;)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I've practically been bodily jumping up and down on it since the tutorial told me I could do it.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Weird. Are you past the first day? I believe there's bits in the first day where you can't use them just yet.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
That's probably it actually, I have successfully not pissed anyone off except the sister for 5 points before I got the glasses (which I don't consider a loss). I just gave the massage and got stepmom in the bath and went to sleep, so I guess fun starts in earnest tomorrow?

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
Error
when using slave mode to fujiko. - she disapears.
when eimi & yae in shrine to devil event at same time. - event doesn't work. when twins seperately, event works.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I can't see all the options in the gallery no scroll down in the menu for the girls that have more than 10 or 12 options.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Game's glitching out on me I think. I went to the gym after it told me to go there at 2, and talked to the girls, now nothing is working, and I can go places, and see girls on the map, but they don't show up in the places.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes