• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, this is a bit ironic, I played this game way in the past and I also report a bug that after a certain event that I don't remember in the second day, the game bugged and the characters disappear, they fixed it and it was all fine, welp, since I don't played Glassix since version... 0.22 I think... I give it a restart from the beginning and guess what? it happens to me again! but way worse, I didn't do any event this time... I think it was a sport event, but after some time in the 12:00 ~ 13:00 the characters disappear, not only that, I couldn't have access at some spot where they are spotted without the teleport (using cheat mode), also I couldn't skip time and the rest/sleep option also disappear.

just... what? its because I didn't trigger the event and I went to 'met girls' only for getting that over?

Also, there is another walkthrough besides the wiki? I remember using a Word instead and they put more simplified on unlocking the scenes by levels and how they could be a better scene with more corruption level on other girl.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
seems like yatsumi's night events aren't fixed yet in 33.0, her husband is still not sleeping with her and the options that the player have are still just masturbate and blowjob
Are you sure it's not simply because you had Yatsumi break up with her husband?
I tested this event quickly and it was working fine but night events for married women have two possibilities : At the start of the game, they'll be sleeping with their husbands but depending on how you complete their story line, they can break up with the husbands and sleep alone. Sex options are not similar, for example there is no anal and vaginal for the couple night event if I remember well.

There's quite a few things that aren't fixed yet. I've run into plenty of "Missing Image" crap still.
If you could send a copy of the debug.txt file located inside the game folder, that would greatly help me solve those missing images problems.

missing images for utako's night events and dialogs are from fujiko's night events
Got it, I'll check what's happening, thanks for the feedback as always! :p

Error
when using slave mode to fujiko. - she disapears.
when eimi & yae in shrine to devil event at same time. - event doesn't work. when twins seperately, event works.

@Daedolon
V0.33.0

I'm not sure what you did, but the Letterbox Fullscreen works like a charm (and it doesn't need to be reset every time)! Thanks!
Great news :p That's one less bug to worry about ^^

Whenever I try to enter the afterschool meeting, I get like 20 error messages. Figured it could be the outfits, but changing them to default didn't help. All girls have lvl 4 obedience. I got a new download of 0.33.0 version. What's wrong?
If you could send a copy of the debug.txt file located inside the game folder, that would greatly help me solve those problems.

I would guess it's just the best way to describe them, Naomi is your friend's mother and Kumiko is Utako's sister. I guess they could be Schoolgirl and Neighbor, but these are just for a programming point anyway, so it doesn't make much difference what they're called as long as the devs can remember what they refer to.
Yes, those are simply some codes I choose to differentiate characters rather than using their names in case I wanted to change their name later. motherB is in no way related to the MC nor is Kumiko.

It's something with outfits, not sure exactly waht, but fix is easy: go into scenes/PrincipalA/work (or sexywork if you prefer) and copy all vibrator files to naked folder
Thanks for the fix ^^ I'll add it in next patch.

We do have to be careful, though, in case a certain website the devs work off of catches wind of our changes since the actual game is being edited and not patched with a third party file. Hopefully they won't pull another ToS change on us saying outside sources are forbidden from being used to supply banned content for games they monetize as well.
Ahah :p I don't think they have any legal rights regarding third parties websites and I'd dare say they actually don't care that much. They only changed their rules when they want public or something like that and had to please the investors if I remember well.

Okay, this is a bit ironic, I played this game way in the past and I also report a bug that after a certain event that I don't remember in the second day, the game bugged and the characters disappear, they fixed it and it was all fine, welp, since I don't played Glassix since version... 0.22 I think... I give it a restart from the beginning and guess what? it happens to me again! but way worse, I didn't do any event this time... I think it was a sport event, but after some time in the 12:00 ~ 13:00 the characters disappear, not only that, I couldn't have access at some spot where they are spotted without the teleport (using cheat mode), also I couldn't skip time and the rest/sleep option also disappear.

just... what? its because I didn't trigger the event and I went to 'met girls' only for getting that over?

Also, there is another walkthrough besides the wiki? I remember using a Word instead and they put more simplified on unlocking the scenes by levels and how they could be a better scene with more corruption level on other girl.
If you could link a save file showing the problem, that could help. I do remember facing a similar issue in the past but I didn't hear about it since now so maybe there's still something going on. However since I can't reproduce this on my side, working with a save file would be required.

As for the walkthrough, since the game is pretty much doing whatever you want at your own pace, it's not really needed but to help players, there is an in-game list of all the events with all their triggering conditions shown directly in the game. You can access it in the top right sliding menu. I still need to review the tutorial to add all those information since it's not known if you haven't been following the game :x

i Cant end the game, i get Anael at level 4 but the ending doesn't trigger. Someone have a solution?.
Check the endings requirements in the event lists in game. You can access it in the top right menu.

Ghor

Dec 10, 2018
Has anyone been able to solve the bugs concerning the new clothes added in the new patch for the twins and marilyn? You can buy them and gift them but they don't show on the character models.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ahah :p I don't think they have any legal rights regarding third parties websites and I'd dare say they actually don't care that much. They only changed their rules when they want public or something like that and had to please the investors if I remember well.
So given that, if I tweak data/Lang/en.xml, data/Lang/en/motherA.xml, and data/Lang/en/sisterA.xml so they don't have any references to step familial connection, should I keep that private, or...

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
If you could link a save file showing the problem, that could help. I do remember facing a similar issue in the past but I didn't hear about it since now so maybe there's still something going on. However since I can't reproduce this on my side, working with a save file would be required.

As for the walkthrough, since the game is pretty much doing whatever you want at your own pace, it's not really needed but to help players, there is an in-game list of all the events with all their triggering conditions shown directly in the game. You can access it in the top right sliding menu. I still need to review the tutorial to add all those information since it's not known if you haven't been following the game :x
Here it is, I didn't follow the game mostly because: I wanted to have a bit more content (was waiting for 0.30 and doing it again until 0.40), the game is slow, but I think is better enjoy this kind of game after some time.

Mar 25, 2018
I tested this event quickly and it was working fine but night events for married women have two possibilities : At the start of the game, they'll be sleeping with their husbands but depending on how you complete their story line, they can break up with the husbands and sleep alone. Sex options are not similar, for example there is no anal and vaginal for the couple night event if I remember well.
i haven't done the emancipation for yatsumi yet, because i want to see the dream events first. and the dream events will only happen when the husband woke up while the MC and yatsumi are having sex (vaginal and/or anal)

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
1. Does the suspicion actually have any side effect implemented in this version (v0.33)?
2. And also is there any girl similar to Utako that you have limited time to become her obedient in the game?
3. How do you trigger the harem ending, I havn't arrived yet to that situation

Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I actually have secured permission to adjust the English scripts from the dev. On another forum. So if you want to direct me to em. Iffin you think that solves the problem
That wasn't the issue I was talking about in the post he replied to. I meant because editing the relations ships within the actual game itself instead of by an external patch might fall under the ToS block on content of the incest variety. As long as their relationships stay as stepfamily within the actual game code, Patreon can't call it a violation by the dev and therefore can't punish him because no terms are being violated. Having thought about this some more since I replied about being careful to Steelsmiter, I think we'll be fine as long as we keep the work separate from the releases of the game. Just releasing any version with the changed relationships here, I mean. That way it cannot be connected in any way to the dev.

Reactions: cj1015

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. Does the suspicion actually have any side effect implemented in this version (v0.33)?
2. And also is there any girl similar to Utako that you have limited time to become her obedient in the game?
3. How do you trigger the harem ending, I havn't arrived yet to that situation

Thanks
If you get enough suspicion, I believe a game over has been implemented for it, but don't quote me on that. It may still be a work in progress. Utako is unique as far as the time limit, at least for now. You trigger the harem ending by going through the secret book or secret girl quests, check the event list thing in the menu for details on how to do that.

Reactions: Perk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This downloading the Entire game all the time is getting old some of us do not have the internet all the time I have to go to the library to get internet
Someone usually posts the patches by themselves, but nobody has for 0.32.1 to 0.33 yet. I'm waiting for it as well, whether that means I wait for the public release or for a user to post it here remains to be seen.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
That wasn't the issue I was talking about in the post he replied to. I meant because editing the relations ships within the actual game itself instead of by an external patch might fall under the ToS block on content of the incest variety. As long as their relationships stay as stepfamily within the actual game code, Patreon can't call it a violation by the dev and therefore can't punish him because no terms are being violated. Having thought about this some more since I replied about being careful to Steelsmiter, I think we'll be fine as long as we keep the work separate from the releases of the game. Just releasing any version with the changed relationships here, I mean. That way it cannot be connected in any way to the dev.
that was mainly the angle I was getting at. one of those things where "my files are available, but optional, here they are"... when I get them where they're available. I can't help but be a little suspicious that even after I edited the intro, and the scene where you call mom Aiko, that I might be missing something like "you're my stepbrother/step brother/stepson/step son" some where even though I specifically searched those terms.

Reactions: alex2011

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I've gotten the game over for suspicion. It happens if suspicion gets over 100. There's a warning event if suspicion gets over 80, if you haven't been paying attention.

Reactions: Perk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So given that, if I tweak data/Lang/en.xml, data/Lang/en/motherA.xml, and data/Lang/en/sisterA.xml so they don't have any references to step familial connection, should I keep that private, or...
I would say yes to that, just to be safe. I've seen way too many good games canned on this very issue.

If you could send a copy of the debug.txt file located inside the game folder, that would greatly help me solve those missing images problems.

Great news :p That's one less bug to worry about ^^

If you could send a copy of the debug.txt file located inside the game folder, that would greatly help me solve those problems.

Yes, those are simply some codes I choose to differentiate characters rather than using their names in case I wanted to change their name later. motherB is in no way related to the MC nor is Kumiko.

Thanks for the fix ^^ I'll add it in next patch.

Check the endings requirements in the event lists in game. You can access it in the top right menu.
Not trying to argue it as I really don't want to derail the conversation, just looking out for you guys, but yes, they actually do care enough. There was a pretty big instance of enforcement in the early days of the new ToS, one I very unaffectionately call the Patreon Inquisition because it really did get as bad as the actual historical event that is referencing. Every single dev I follow except Gaweb Studios has been hit for violations and over half the ones hit, we're talking mid double digits in the total number of devs I follow, canned their projects to save their page and ended up dooming themselves to shutting down anyway in the process while the remaining ones changed the relationships and scared off a very large chunk of their supporters. There are a few, however, who did have an amusing response to the issue. One such response, by the dev Palmer, was to change the system to player controlled relations with the default text being shots fired directly at Patreon for putting them under review.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
that was mainly the angle I was getting at. one of those things where "my files are available, but optional, here they are"... when I get them where they're available. I can't help but be a little suspicious that even after I edited the intro, and the scene where you call mom Aiko, that I might be missing something like "you're my stepbrother/step brother/stepson/step son" some where even though I specifically searched those terms.
I agree, definitely missing something there and I do think that might be why even though the relationship was this way from the start.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I agree, definitely missing something there and I do think that might be why even though the relationship was this way from the start.
I'm not sure you're actually agreeing with what I was meaning though. I was talking about whether I've thoroughly eliminated the word step from the familial relationship in my files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it was directed at @Daedolon because they seemed to be speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studios.
They would be such in such a position, yes. As far as I'm aware, I could be wrong, Daedolon is one of the devs. Which one I'm uncertain and really don't need or want to know as their true identity in connection with Gaweb Studios is their business.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Has anyone been able to solve the bugs concerning the new clothes added in the new patch for the twins and marilyn? You can buy them and gift them but they don't show on the character models.
It has been reported and should be solved in next patch.

Here it is, I didn't follow the game mostly because: I wanted to have a bit more content (was waiting for 0.30 and doing it again until 0.40), the game is slow, but I think is better enjoy this kind of game after some time.
Thanks a lot! I'll check what's happening because this is indeed game breaking and a bad player experience. Need to get rid of it asap.

i haven't done the emancipation for yatsumi yet, because i want to see the dream events first. and the dream events will only happen when the husband woke up while the MC and yatsumi are having sex (vaginal and/or anal)
If I remember well, you sent me a save file last month about this problem right? I remember the emancipation event actually being triggered in the game data. If it's not too troublesome for you, could you send me a save file with the problem once more so I can double check please?

Not trying to argue it as I really don't want to derail the conversation, just looking out for you guys, but yes, they actually do care enough. There was a pretty big instance of enforcement in the early days of the new ToS, one I very unaffectionately call the Patreon Inquisition because it really did get as bad as the actual historical event that is referencing. Every single dev I follow except Gaweb Studios has been hit for violations and over half the ones hit, we're talking mid double digits in the total number of devs I follow, canned their projects to save their page and ended up dooming themselves to shutting down anyway in the process while the remaining ones changed the relationships and scared off a very large chunk of their supporters. There are a few, however, who did have an amusing response to the issue. One such response, by the dev Palmer, was to change the system to player controlled relations with the default text being shots fired directly at Patreon for putting them under review.
Yeah, for the Tos on their own website, of course they'll be strict. They did contact me during this period where many other creators where blocked and I had to remove a few H image from the public view as well as review some content but nothing too annoying because Glassix uses a step family settings (and always has, it was never intended to be a real incest game since it does not make sense at all with the story).
However what I mean is that if there is a patch for real incest for the Patreon games, as long as the files are not hosted nor promoted on Patreon directly, I think they couldn't care less because they've respected their ToS and it's not their responsibility to block third parties patches. I don't mind if somebody wants to create a real incest patch for the game but it's going to be complicated to keep updated because the languages files are overwritten with each updates so it might become a pain in the ass to edit it with each versions.

it was directed at @Daedolon because they seemed to be speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studios.
Lol, I'm speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studio because I'm the owner/creator/dev/whatever of this company :p I'm being helped by CarpeNoctem for Glassix but he seldom comes here.
It might seem strange for a Patreon creator to post on a topic of its own creation pirated version but the fact is I get more bug reports here than on my Patreon or Discord so here I am.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes