Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Has anyone been able to solve the bugs concerning the new clothes added in the new patch for the twins and marilyn? You can buy them and gift them but they don't show on the character models.
It has been reported and should be solved in next patch.

Here it is, I didn't follow the game mostly because: I wanted to have a bit more content (was waiting for 0.30 and doing it again until 0.40), the game is slow, but I think is better enjoy this kind of game after some time.
Thanks a lot! I'll check what's happening because this is indeed game breaking and a bad player experience. Need to get rid of it asap.

i haven't done the emancipation for yatsumi yet, because i want to see the dream events first. and the dream events will only happen when the husband woke up while the MC and yatsumi are having sex (vaginal and/or anal)
If I remember well, you sent me a save file last month about this problem right? I remember the emancipation event actually being triggered in the game data. If it's not too troublesome for you, could you send me a save file with the problem once more so I can double check please?

Not trying to argue it as I really don't want to derail the conversation, just looking out for you guys, but yes, they actually do care enough. There was a pretty big instance of enforcement in the early days of the new ToS, one I very unaffectionately call the Patreon Inquisition because it really did get as bad as the actual historical event that is referencing. Every single dev I follow except Gaweb Studios has been hit for violations and over half the ones hit, we're talking mid double digits in the total number of devs I follow, canned their projects to save their page and ended up dooming themselves to shutting down anyway in the process while the remaining ones changed the relationships and scared off a very large chunk of their supporters. There are a few, however, who did have an amusing response to the issue. One such response, by the dev Palmer, was to change the system to player controlled relations with the default text being shots fired directly at Patreon for putting them under review.
Yeah, for the Tos on their own website, of course they'll be strict. They did contact me during this period where many other creators where blocked and I had to remove a few H image from the public view as well as review some content but nothing too annoying because Glassix uses a step family settings (and always has, it was never intended to be a real incest game since it does not make sense at all with the story).
However what I mean is that if there is a patch for real incest for the Patreon games, as long as the files are not hosted nor promoted on Patreon directly, I think they couldn't care less because they've respected their ToS and it's not their responsibility to block third parties patches. I don't mind if somebody wants to create a real incest patch for the game but it's going to be complicated to keep updated because the languages files are overwritten with each updates so it might become a pain in the ass to edit it with each versions.

it was directed at @Daedolon because they seemed to be speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studios.
Lol, I'm speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studio because I'm the owner/creator/dev/whatever of this company :p I'm being helped by CarpeNoctem for Glassix but he seldom comes here.
It might seem strange for a Patreon creator to post on a topic of its own creation pirated version but the fact is I get more bug reports here than on my Patreon or Discord so here I am.

Mar 25, 2018
If I remember well, you sent me a save file last month about this problem right? I remember the emancipation event actually being triggered in the game data. If it's not too troublesome for you, could you send me a save file with the problem once more so I can double check please?
I didn't sent a save file before, here are the screenshots and save file of my current playthrough

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Lol, I'm speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studio because I'm the owner/creator/dev/whatever of this company :p I'm being helped by CarpeNoctem for Glassix but he seldom comes here.
It might seem strange for a Patreon creator to post on a topic of its own creation pirated version but the fact is I get more bug reports here than on my Patreon or Discord so here I am.
Fun times. The original quote I atted you about was whether I should keep it to myself if I tweaked some of those xmls or if posting it anon here would be an issue (on the grounds that it's clearly not official).

EDIT: Also other than the intro scene, the scene where MC refers to mom as Aiko, and the stuff in Aiko and Kana's description, are there other references to them being step relatives that I'm missing @Daedolon?

Ghor

Dec 10, 2018

Thanks a lot! I'll check what's happening because this is indeed game breaking and a bad player experience. Need to get rid of it asap.

Yeah, for the Tos on their own website, of course they'll be strict. They did contact me during this period where many other creators where blocked and I had to remove a few H image from the public view as well as review some content but nothing too annoying because Glassix uses a step family settings (and always has, it was never intended to be a real incest game since it does not make sense at all with the story).
However what I mean is that if there is a patch for real incest for the Patreon games, as long as the files are not hosted nor promoted on Patreon directly, I think they couldn't care less because they've respected their ToS and it's not their responsibility to block third parties patches. I don't mind if somebody wants to create a real incest patch for the game but it's going to be complicated to keep updated because the languages files are overwritten with each updates so it might become a pain in the ass to edit it with each versions.

Thanks. It seems that the images for the new clothes don't actually exist in the relevant folder. For the record, I am a patreon supporter and got the new version from the source. :p

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I didn't sent a save file before, here are the screenshots and save file of my current playthrough
Thanks! I'll check what's happening in your save file and hopefully solve it in next patch.

Fun times. The original quote I atted you about was whether I should keep it to myself if I tweaked some of those xmls or if posting it anon here would be an issue (on the grounds that it's clearly not official).

EDIT: Also other than the intro scene, the scene where MC refers to mom as Aiko, and the stuff in Aiko and Kana's description, are there other references to them being step relatives that I'm missing @Daedolon?
I don't mind tweaking the xml files and sharing them but again, with each new versions, the xml files are overwritten and it might become a hassle for you to keep them up to date each month.
As for the step family references, I'm afraid I've been working for 3 years on the game now and a lot of those text were done 3 years ago so I don't remember all this that well unfortunately.

Thanks. It seems that the images for the new clothes don't actually exist in the relevant folder. For the record, I am a patreon supporter and got the new version from the source. :p
Lol got it ^^ I'll solve that asap! Thanks!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Agreed, we just have to keep it off their site and out of their sights.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
good evening ! nobody has a backup file version 33.0 with all the event? because my save has a bug that makes invisible girls and so I can not continue the game .....
and do not want to start all over again since the beginning ... !! thank you ^^

Jul 30, 2018
how do i trigger the emiri scene exactly i did the secret book quest took Emiri to see Lily then had her footjob scene but still no confession that she knows how to control angels or demons what am i missing

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Error
when using slave mode to fujiko. - she disapears.
when eimi & yae in shrine to devil event at same time. - event doesn't work. when twins seperately, event works.
For Emie & Yae's twin pact events, one of the two must be brought to Lily first. Then come back with both of them following you and it should work, I just tested it.
For Fujiko, it'll be solved in next patch.
Thanks for the feedback :p

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
OKay .. i have asked this many times before but never got any response
Could someone please tell a way to fix Gallery, as when some scenes are selected all it shows is black screen?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't mind tweaking the xml files and sharing them but again, with each new versions, the xml files are overwritten and it might become a hassle for you to keep them up to date each month.
As for the step family references, I'm afraid I've been working for 3 years on the game now and a lot of those text were done 3 years ago so I don't remember all this that well unfortunately.
Well, thanks anyway. That affirmation is probably ok.

mall46

May 9, 2017
gallery is broken again with hanae cherry popping and all her other new choice being a black screen. and hikari slave ending not being there at all even when you can do it in game.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
- On level 3, in the room of the apartment of EIMI and YAE for the management of the daily clothes: after having changed their clothes into loungewear and held at home, EIMI and YAE have both disappeared!!!!
- For the sexual act on the bed with UTAKO in her room: you show me your wedding dress, join her on the bed, I no longer have any pictures!

- Au niveau 3, dans la chambre de l'appartement d'EIMI et YAE pour la gestion des tenues quotidiennes : après avoir changé leur tenues en tenues de détente et tenues à la maison, EIMI et YAE ont toutes les 2 disparues !!!
- Pour l'acte sexuel sur le lit avec UTAKO dans sa chambre : tu me montres ta robe de mariée, la rejoindre sur le lit, je n'ai plus aucune image !!!

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Help !
I'm stucked for Naomi level 1 : I have to meet her in her study room ( ) (Obedience is 10, so that is ok), but le room is still locked !
Dis I miss something ?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Help !
I'm stucked for Naomi level 1 : I have to meet her in her study room ( ) (Obedience is 10, so that is ok), but le room is still locked !
Dis I miss something ?
Even if I meet her outside the study room, and ask her to follow to this room, it's still locked :/

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is there an incest patch or are we stuck with step-cest?
I've gotten affirmation that the developers don't really care too hard what we do here if it doesn't interfere with the patreon. I'm scumming the files for references to step relatives, but I've had a hiccup with the family health so it may be a bit before I do the obligatory "unofficial" thing here.

Reactions: Bob Jared

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there an incest patch or are we stuck with step-cest?
What Steelsmiter said except adding on that the stepfamily thing was how it has always been. There is no patch currently because the stepfamily relationship in game was not a change to censor incest content, but don't worry, there will be if we, the people of the Glassix page on F95, have anything to say about it. If Steelsmiter ever ends up unable to continue before completing the conversion, I'll see what I can do.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes