• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah. The ability to save would be nice. Probably only Patreon option, I'm guessing? That's kind of annoying. Hopefully this one will get finished.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
anybody tries to work on a hack to the 0.3 version?
i mean, cmon, whos gonna apy 40$ a month. think what u can do with 480$/year.

Reactions: djax

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Release schedule
Jun 6 at 3:12am
Looks like we've managed to fix login issues. If you still have problems, please write about them in the comments.
Many people ask questions about release schedule, so let me reiterate:

Every month we release a new version of the game. This month it's 0.3. Next month (July) it's going to be 0.4, and so forth.

• If you pledge $40 or over, you get new content on the 5th of every month.
  • If you pledge $20+, you get new content on the 12th of every month.
  • If you pledge $10+, you get new content on the 16th of every month.
  • If you pledge $5+, you get new content on the 19th of every month.
Oh, and another thing. Once you paid for a version (0.3, for example) you get to keep it. If you pledged this month and then stop your support, you won't get 0.4 in July but you'll keep 0.3

0.3 is a special update because parts of it are too important to not release them right away. This is why some content (like ability to save) was released for everyone right away, on 5th. But the rest of the update is going to be released on schedule. On the 5th for $40 and so forth. Let's call it premium content.

Here's a list of this premium content:

• More dialogs with students, including asking them for a job (you have to talk about a job with Julia first)
  • Basement-related events and dialogs
  • Kate can watch TV by herself or with Julia. There's a channel with erotica.
  • Bathroom events and dialogs. For now there's only a couple of them, but we'll add more in a few days, including more events by TV. The game will update and add them automatically.
This time we kinda had three releases simultaneously: $40 full release of 0.3, partial release for <$40, release for guests. We had some unforeseen complications, but in the future we won't have to release three versions of the game in a single day, so, hopefully, we won't have this problems anymore. Fingers crossed.

We are now working on two fronts: 1) adding more events in the bathroom and the living room (TV), 2) adding information to login screen. We really want to clear everything up and give you all information right in the game.

0.4 will be released on the 5th of July for $40 Patrons, on the 12th of July for $20-39 Patrons, on the 16th of July for $10-19 Patrons, on the 19th of July for $5-9 Patrons. We'll add this information on the overview tab of our Patreon page and in the game.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I‘ve started playing the game and yeah, i have maybe a constructive criticism. I think DS has room for improvement. FMC or MC ... it‘s no odds. Basically i prefer a MC... but ok. A FMC can be also nice. The game „A Wife and a Mother“ is a really good example. And i want to compare it with Glamour. „A Wife and a Mother“ has awesome good renders, hot protagonists, an excellent storyline, the gameplay is elaborated and the thrill of the game is incomparable. Both games are at release 0.03! I have to say „A Wife and a Mother“ is significantly better than Glamour. Why? Ok, in my mind it‘s obviously the gameplay of Glamour. In the moment two protagonists are talking to each other... we can see in front these two (for example) girls... the look while they are talking is ever the same, the smiling, the face, the eyes, no motion, ... absolutely boring! And in the middle we have the conversation text. We have to read it... boring as hell. Boring because the mimic of the protagonists never changed! Just imagine you would go to a cinema to watch a movie and the actors never change their mimic!? „You look hot!“ ; „I wanna lick your pussy!“ ; „Show me your cock!“ ... and in Glamour... smiling, no movement, both look stonily from start to finish! And you have to read so much texture. It sucks. In „A Wife and a Mother“ we can see a change of all mimics during the gameplay... scared, horny, shyness, happily, afraid, ... so, i don‘t know. Currently for me is Glamour definitely not a glamorous game. And i really hope BB will be sometimes not a part of Glamour! Under this gameplay.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Everyone else who doesn't pay will get content two months later. Some features of 0.3 will become available for everyone, though, including guests.

ewolf

Aug 11, 2017

it means you dont have to pledge $1, they dont care $1 pledger too...lol

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
With $1 you can't watch TV, you can't whitewash the basement and do chores.

Indispensable powerful content (of course I'm ironic)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
don't forget
  • Everyone else will get content two months later.

Reactions: KaiserST

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
don't forget, Everyone else will get content two months later.
To bad DS isen't thinking in broader terms. An option for 1$ pledge gets uppdates on the 28th, would give him a lot more pledges. Even if it's almost a month later it could make it worth while, and many small coins becomes a large sum of cash in the end. Now thoes 1$ pledgers have NO reason to pledge at all.

Reactions: KaiserST
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes