HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I had no bug problems so far. Also i registered by Patreon and it automatically saved when the next day begins.

From the story.... how can someone be this shy for not to be able to change/get naked before the same gender, but is not to shy to contradict (not sure if this is the correct word)..? Yeah, i know > Fiction :extremelyhappy:

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
some of the pros is bullshit lmao

automatic updates , sharing files between device is not exclusive to server side games , all single player games on steam have that future lmao

paralel development is also irrelevant to server side lmao , u upload the source code to some svn server doesnt mean the game itself have to be server side lmao

ds lies so funny xd xd
Of course it's bullshit. All that "always online" thing only to protect the game from piracy. It has been told about one year ago.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
  • If you pledge $40 or over, you get new content on the 5th of every month.
  • If you pledge $20+, you get new content on the 12th of every month.
  • If you pledge $10+, you get new content on the 16th of every month.
  • If you pledge $5+, you get new content on the 19th of every month.
0.2 for everyone else for now

thread name is 0.1 cause that's the version you download but the game auto updates when a new version/bug fix/update comes out so you don't have to download new versions

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Then carry the discussion between me and him on the page Patreon

((It's Me)
I find that this game has embarrassing content!
Female schoolgirls are all the same... they only change their hair and color, copy-paste it to the fullest power.
Height, breasts and build equal, it seems strange to me that no one has noticed.

D
Thats not true, actually. They have different bodies

Frankly, it seems to me

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I feel like he's making a huge mistake focusing so much on females because of BB's fans being after male MC. FMC can't be overly lesbian focused as it's just boring and never works. Not to say it breaks a lot of immersion if game has mostly females cast of hundreds of girls. Pleas of people who were after BB are meaningless when it comes to game with FMC as it's just a different playerbase and I hope he won't go for mostly lesbian game. Like it or not FMC games are mostly about corruption and guys with MC with a little lesbian spice and reversed proportions just don't work in such games

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
For example FMC Game „Elena‘s Life“. Ok, it‘s not the quality of Glamour. But we play first a shy girl. And every new update she gets more and more slutty. She screws anything with a heartbeat. First i like the game. But now. It‘s boring. There is no thrill in it. And i guess we will have the same experiences with FMC in Glamour. Sooner or later (if the player want! And of course, why not?) she fucks each protagonist at school, in the Hotel, at home, Neighbors and and and... I don‘t like it to get fucked. And of course we won’t see the pussy! :rolleyes:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's different type of game. Elena is linear VN on RPGM engine. There are only few sandbox games and they are mostly Russian but it's all about possibilities and realism. In Girl's Life you have even ovulation cycle and school degrees. But character might stay virgin for how long player wants it to. But like all games with FMC it's mostly about character being chased/aproached by a different guys. In my opinion that's the only way to achieve some success. If you don't like it it's clear you're not an audience for such a game which is quite obvious if you write in 1st person about FMC being fucked.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I feel like he's making a huge mistake focusing so much on females because of BB's fans being after male MC. FMC can't be overly lesbian focused as it's just boring and never works. Not to say it breaks a lot of immersion if game has mostly females cast of hundreds of girls. Pleas of people who were after BB are meaningless when it comes to game with FMC as it's just a different playerbase and I hope he won't go for mostly lesbian game. Like it or not FMC games are mostly about corruption and guys with MC with a little lesbian spice and reversed proportions just don't work in such games
on everything you wrote, I absolutely agree with you.
with this numerous female characters, it was better to impersonate a male.
which is then inserting so many characters and from what I've read they will insert it again, add new works, new places, tons of dialogues and the protagonist will have to lose his modest state.
I already imagine hundreds and hundreds of hours of grinding.
and clear that the game he wants to do is a life simulator, (the sim of EA games)

I believe that many characters have been put to make numbers, many of them will probably have limited interactions with kate.
here if you go on like this to see a handjob and vaginal lick, it will take another 6 months.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
someone on Discord asked And you'll have a little boy on a tricycle, two creepy twins, and then a wave of blood coming into it?
Please let Jack Nicholson be one of the characters in the game... Please let Jack Nicholson be one of the characters in the game...

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I just looked at this for the 1st time after BB fiasco. I'm stunned he has 1700 morons paying for this.

1. Assume you pay 10/20/40$ per month. What are you left with when DS closes shop? Nothing. You must be a fool to believe DS will bother with the hugely expensive task of making Glamour playable locally once he decides to close shop. Not even gaming industry giants bother with such concerns when game-servers become unprofitable and a no-name like DS will bother even less when he can just disappear without wasting even 1 extra $.

2. Patreon is deeply tied into this game both for financing and for logins. What kind of impotent fantasies could you possibly expect from a game that absolutely has to play according to Patreon's Mind Police?

3. A server-side game will permanently track your behavior and link it to your Patreon login. From here it's trivial to link it to your real identity. Google and FB are gigantic global companies powered exclusively by the data they collect and sell about their users' behavior. Mining user behavior is currently powering a large chunk of the dev jobs market. For anyone with a sliver of a brain this should spell DANGER when you're inputting your sensitive sexual behavior, choice by choice, straight into some Russian guy's server. Can you survive in your current job if your sexual behavior in this game comes to light 1/3/5/10 years later? What if some allegation should come out against you 5/10/20 years down the line and there's a db somewhere on the Internet that shows your behavior in this game is in line with said allegation? What if public morals change in 10/20 years and it will no longer be acceptable to enjoy pretending you're a promiscuous woman like you're on record to have done?

Seriously. You must be completely brain dead to pay for this.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
I just looked at this for the 1st time after BB fiasco. I'm stunned he has 1700 morons paying for this.

1. Assume you pay 10/20/40$ per month. What are you left with when DS closes shop? Nothing. You must be a fool to believe DS will bother with the hugely expensive task of making Glamour playable locally once he decides to close shop. Not even gaming industry giants bother with such concerns when game-servers become unprofitable and a no-name like DS will bother even less when he can just disappear without wasting even 1 extra $.

2. Patreon is deeply tied into this game both for financing and for logins. What kind of impotent fantasies could you possibly expect from a game that absolutely has to play according to Patreon's Mind Police?

3. A server-side game will permanently track your behavior and link it to your Patreon login. From here it's trivial to link it to your real identity. Google and FB are gigantic global companies powered exclusively by the data they collect and sell about their users' behavior. Mining user behavior is currently powering a large chunk of the dev jobs market. For anyone with a sliver of a brain this should spell DANGER when you're inputting your sensitive sexual behavior, choice by choice, straight into some Russian guy's server. Can you survive in your current job if your sexual behavior in this game comes to light 1/3/5/10 years later? What if some allegation should come out against you 5/10/20 years down the line and there's a db somewhere on the Internet that shows your behavior in this game is in line with said allegation? What if public morals change in 10/20 years and it will no longer be acceptable to enjoy pretending you're a promiscuous woman like you're on record to have done?

Seriously. You must be completely brain dead to pay for this.
I totally agree on first two points you made, but you're wrong on the third one. You either didn't play BB or forgot about it, there are no choices to be made while playing the game(picking 1 of 2 text boxes that basically lead to slightly changed text isn't a choice). I get it that google and fb does that kind of things, but Dark Silver has no ability in game design to extract useful information :)

Reactions: tecmoxninja

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
How much fucking internet data this game need..:confused:Like for 15 min it's taking more than 5 mb/s speed and still at 30%

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I totally agree on first two points you made, but you're wrong on the third one. You either didn't play BB or forgot about it, there are no choices to be made while playing the game(picking 1 of 2 text boxes that basically lead to slightly changed text isn't a choice). I get it that google and fb does that kind of things, but Dark Silver has no ability in game design to extract useful information :)
What about choosing to whore out Alice to Eric? Or choosing to force yourself on auntie despite her apparent wish? BB did not have enough strong decisions to point out different behavior, agreed, but Glamour explicitly claims it's a sandbox where, by definition, decisions should be much more varied.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
What about choosing to whore out Alice to Eric? Or choosing to force yourself on auntie despite her apparent wish? BB did not have enough strong decisions to point out different behavior, agreed, but Glamour explicitly claims it's a sandbox where, by definition, decisions should be much more varied.
Didn't he advertise BB being a sandbox game too? Basically you'll get the same game, just different premise and maybe switch outfits of the main character. Imo you're looking into things that aren't there. Putting "always online" thing is just to "fight" pirates and make it worth paying for the 40$ paying patrons. Wouldn't it be unfair if you pay 40$ for a pizza(yes it's expensive pizza but delicious :p ) and other people get it for free, because of one shady one patched guy? Although making the game "f2p" and letting patrons decide if they want to pledge and how much would be a better idea, say whatever you want, but having 50 patrons giving 2$ is better than 1 giving 40$

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes