slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Hi guys, I play offline FP version and I have few questions
1 I`ve noticed that I can`t move to different locations when I want. Sometimes I have to stay hours at the basement and can`t go to the hall or to the city. the same is in the school. Just have to wait till 18.00. Is this a bug or there is some specific hours that I can change locations
2. I can`t buy the cheapest laptop even I have enough money. Why
1. have you tried using the map?
2. I don't think the Laptop is implemented yet.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Yes but when i click on the map i continue to stay on the basement or Julia’s room or in the school.Just have to click several times on to 60 minutes button and after a while i can change the position

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, I play the offline version and my compliments to the dev. Good graphics and lots of paths.
I hope to see this one grow a lot.

I do not mind the continuation of the big Brother story in this game as long as it remains an optional part of it. say 25% of all choices out there. As the story is about new characters mostly. Otherwise the game would get a too high PPP (Pussy's Pounded Previously) rating/feel and I fear that would ruin it (which would be a shame).

I do like the new models including the upgrade to the big brother one though. but since this is not a direct sequal to big Brother I do not think it should dominate this new game too much for those who seek new...uhm....."Unplowed pastures"

so in short. keep up the good work. And please do add the Big Brother stuff but also add other directions as well as there is a whole school and city in which to find people to....."educate"

ElRico83

May 15, 2018
How do I know what version I am playing?

I have the free online version of Patreon, when I open the game, it is said to be Ver 0.10, but I know that free users do not have access to all the content.

Can someone explain to me?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think the free online Version is two months behind the Patron Version. So you are at Version 0.7 or 0.8 now.
(Forgot the timetable and I am too lazy now to look it up.^^)

Reactions: ElRico83

ElRico83

May 15, 2018
According to the saved file, I reached 8 out of 13 missions, I'm playing the free online version. Those 5 missions that I need are the content that I still do not have access to?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Annnnnnnnd here we go, for better or for worse:

View attachment 226986

Just a guy...
After many issues with Glamour... and the amount of pledger get stuck by nearly 1750 ... a new idea is needed! New idea... mmh... ah yes, BB!

DS:„Shit i don’t like this shity game, but i need money to pay a new coder to fix my issues with Glamour!”

And voila... pledger are almost 1780! It‘s ridiculous with this storyline, grinding and imagination... it works for DS ;)

Reactions: groq

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
According to the saved file, I reached 8 out of 13 missions, I'm playing the free online version. Those 5 missions that I need are the content that I still do not have access to?
I am curious about this too. I have the paid version and on my completed save I am at 12/12 but when I create a new game it is at 0/13. Don't know how that works.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Has DS addressed thread destroying, salt mining, shitpost generating, content creating elephant in the room? Is Best Guy Eric coming back for Glamour?

Reactions: KaiserST

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
What is the difference between having version 0.9 offline and the 0.10 free online version?
The FREE online version is NOT .9 content. The free content runs two versions behind, so you'll be playing .7 content today and won't have access to .8 until the 24th (I think? I didn't double-check the exact date). The offline version is much faster and, of course, doesn't require server-side playthrough, which means it's much quicker.

Apr 21, 2018
How do I enable the settings menu so I can change the speed of the text. The way it is now the game is either unplayably slow or not enjoyably readable. Having to either wait an eternity for new text sucks, pushing the fast forward button and getting text spam is not enjoyable reading.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
How do I enable the settings menu so I can change the speed of the text. The way it is now the game is either unplayably slow or not enjoyably readable. Having to either wait an eternity for new text sucks, pushing the fast forward button and getting text spam is not enjoyable reading.
The SPACE BAR is your friend :).

(at least for the offline version)

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I do not mind the continuation of the big Brother story in this game as long as it remains an optional part of it. say 25% of all choices out there. As the story is about new characters mostly. Otherwise the game would get a too high PPP (Pussy's Pounded Previously) rating/feel and I fear that would ruin it (which would be a shame).
how could this possible? This game is the biggest bunch I've ever played. Deadly characters, not a single interesting story line, no erotic content and foul horrible dialogues. The only reasonably good thing about this game is the improved graphics over BB. In my opinion he should be the Put graphics in a BB remake, otherwise give up glamor finally. That makes no sense to waste energy in this meaningless project.

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
I downloaded the 0.9v from this thread but can't talk to any of the teachers or shower and the school. There is also no swim or pe class

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
I downloaded the 0.9v from this thread but can't talk to any of the teachers or shower and the school. There is also no swim or pe class
It's ok. In this version you will interact with one teacher (Adam) when you get the quest for it.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes