fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My feelings about DS reboting BB and putting it on Glamour.

I know what you mean. On one hand it might be fun to see him retell the story of BB from Kate's point of view, but on the other hand, it might be very much not fun at all. Either way, it's an odd move. I really do think DS simply didn't like what it had become; certainly he seemed almost relieved to give it up and blame Patreon. So maybe he sees it as unfinished business to bring the characters back and retell the story?

Reactions: KaiserST

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Could also be, because of the whining "When will you finish BB"- blah. So he is giving them something.
And when he is not liking it, then he will abandon this thing once more.... maybe.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
With the introduction of the BB family, you can be sure that the amount of erotic content in the next update will be quite low...

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Seriously I need HELP!!! I've got access to V0.10 online but I've been playing offline & can't access the content of v0.10. Is there a way for me to reconnect to the online version or do I have to start a new online game?

Jameltou

Sep 7, 2018
Please i really need HELP!!!! I ve done all the 8 hot showers but i can't access to the College Committee..... What can I do to continue the story?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
@DanThaMan I recently started a new game to get back to playing online as my previous game I saved the game manually & I think it went offline do you or anyone know how I can check to see if the new game is connected online?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guy's, I'm playing the online version, and I want to know, when and how do I get to use the phone Sophie gave me, and also, how do I use the other 3/4 of the pill from Zoe?

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guy's, I'm playing the online version, and I want to know, when and how do I get to use the phone Sophie gave me, and also, how do I use the other 3/4 of the pill from Zoe?
I think the phone wasn't implemented even though it said 0.10. At least it isn't working for me either. You can use the pill sometimes in the evening when going to sleep.

Reactions: bobbo69

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys, I play offline FP version and I have few questions
1 I`ve noticed that I can`t move to different locations when I want. Sometimes I have to stay hours at the basement and can`t go to the hall or to the city. the same is in the school. Just have to wait till 18.00. Is this a bug or there is some specific hours that I can change locations
2. I can`t buy the cheapest laptop even I have enough money. Why

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes