Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Oh! Mom is really a reason to play glamour, although it’s for me one of the worst games ever. But maybe with all BB character it’s change everything!?

I didn’t quite catch it. We have a new BB story. What about the relationship? Are they friends, roommates or the BB family? Shall we imagine again? What about incest?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It sounds like it happens at the beginning when Max didn't have cameras. It's weird cuz he had them almost as soon as they got there. I doubt there is any incest there. From what DS said it's the small window before Kira came to the house. Innocent Lisa, bitchy Alice, mom with Eric and Max creep. I wonder if he'll go with Eric. It's a female protag game and if he wants to follow storyline he should but who knows.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm kind of hoping there will be a girl only choice for the female protagonist. Nick and Co are all rather disappointing.

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
Are all 6 stages of the Nick, Julia storyline already in 0.9? If so I have no idea what to do next.
The last scene I had was a talk with Nick about him trying new positions but now he doesn't show up anymore, except for the bj scenes.

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Perhaps someone can lay out systematized triggers and anti-triggers for Progress with Julia and Nick for different events at different stages of relationships. Earlier, at the first passage, I reached stage 4 of 6, and new events ceased tightly. I started the game again and got stuck already at stage 1 of 6, although I did the same thing as during the first pass. A conversation with Julia that Nick needs time for parting with his other girlfriend, occurred 6 game weeks ago, but Nick does not appear in the house.
The other events - outside my home - are made without any problems.
With hope.
PS. Perhaps my greed in the desire to "earn" more money by searching for jewelry in the hotel by means of multiple save-load- screens at the reception affects?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Saves are not working on other Computer. Has something to do with the way they are encrypted, I think.

Fr1nge

Dec 2, 2017
Saves are not working on other Computer. Has something to do with the way they are encrypted, I think.
ok thanks ...
I'll try again and again and again until Nick decides to enter the bathroom while Kate takes a shower / bath ... for now 0/11
I read that he was coming if she started taking a shower / bath at 5:59 ... once a week

one more thing for help?
thanks in advance

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes