Bernythat

Mar 5, 2018
i just dl it and am stuck at main screen with "loading"
what to do ?

edit: after trying to reboot it like 10 times it worked, but i cant find saves anywhere,
wished to cheat some money, but no "saves" folder under users/appdata glamour folder

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
I was stuck tight in Progress at level 4 out of 6 without moving. What I only did not try to do! True, I played haphazardly.
Numbers in unique events do not change more than 6 weeks. Other not counted events took place several times and stopped (except the second in their list).
Скриншот 19-01-2019 153927.png
continuation:
Скриншот 19-01-2019 154053.png
For the development of the plot "Progress" (see screenshots):

1) whether or not to continue to spy on Julia alone in the bathroom: YES, HOW OFTEN, AT WHAT TIME, NO;

2) whether or not to continue to spy on Julia alone in her room: YES, HOW OFTEN, AT WHAT TIME, NO;

3) whether or not to continue to masturbate in front of the TV to be caught: YES, HOW OFTEN, NO;

4) whether it is necessary to masturbate (YES) in the shower and in the bath before being caught, or it is enough to just take a shower and bath (NO);

5) Nick does not appear at home for more than 6 weeks either in the morning or in the evening after the first events with him (see screenshots). Should Kate keep trying to catch him with Julia (blowjob) at 11.0x hours (earlier, Nick and Julia were caught at this time many times): YES, NO;

6) whether it is necessary to constantly maintain the level of arousal of Kate 51 and more percent: YES, NO;

7) paid erotic massage should be repeated in the Lien office or not: YES, HOW OFTEN, NO;

8) does the development of the plot "Progress" depend on other events outside the home: YES (from which?), NO.

Firelolly

Aug 31, 2017
I'm stuck at 3/11 bath scene with Nick.
I have completed all the other event to max (and I played all the new stuff unlocked today execpt selfies out of the main quest with adam) but I'm stuck with this shitty RNG event.
For the shower I got pretty consecutive result on 5.59AM, but with the bath I can't figure the "correct" time.
I have spend more time trying to get this 11 bullshit event than playing the new version... why?!

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
I was stuck tight in Progress at level 4 out of 6 without moving. What I only did not try to do! True, I played haphazardly.
Numbers in unique events do not change more than 6 weeks. Other not counted events took place several times and stopped (except the second in their list).

For the development of the plot "Progress" (see screenshots):

1) whether or not to continue to spy on Julia alone in the bathroom: YES, HOW OFTEN, AT WHAT TIME, NO;

2) whether or not to continue to spy on Julia alone in her room: YES, HOW OFTEN, AT WHAT TIME, NO;

3) whether or not to continue to masturbate in front of the TV to be caught: YES, HOW OFTEN, NO;

4) whether it is necessary to masturbate (YES) in the shower and in the bath before being caught, or it is enough to just take a shower and bath (NO);

5) Nick does not appear at home for more than 6 weeks either in the morning or in the evening after the first events with him (see screenshots). Should Kate keep trying to catch him with Julia (blowjob) at 11.0x hours (earlier, Nick and Julia were caught at this time many times): YES, NO;

6) whether it is necessary to constantly maintain the level of arousal of Kate 51 and more percent: YES, NO;

7) paid erotic massage should be repeated in the Lien office or not: YES, HOW OFTEN, NO;

8) does the development of the plot "Progress" depend on other events outside the home: YES (from which?), NO.
I think what you mostly have to do are the night events (when Nick is visiting klick "sleep until morning". I always did it at about 23:40/50). Some later night you have a talk with Nick about him trying new positions. You should be getting new bedroom scenes after that.

But for the other points.

1) times are always at around 23:00 and 6:30 and sometimes between 14 and 15.

2) ss far as I know after the shower in the evening when the door to her room is open.

3) I think that doesn't influence this storyline but when you get a dialog you already had that should be the last one

4) masturbating isn't necessary, the scenes are the same

5) I think that is just bad luck. I had the same problem and suddenly he started showing up again, but I am not 100% sure about that one.

6) shouldn't be necessary but do it anyway (just keep getting caught in front of the tv)

7) don't need those

8) you need to clean and paint the basement but other than that I don't think so

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
I think that is just bad luck.
PCMasterRace are you playing online or offline? If online, was you having such problem: when Nick still had been appeared I saved the game when he located at home (in any room), but when I rolled back to the saved episode, Nick almost always dropped out (the same thing happened with automatic saving)?

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
PCMasterRace are you playing online or offline? If online, was you having such problem: when Nick still had been appeared I saved the game when he located at home (in any room), but when I rolled back to the saved episode, Nick almost always dropped out (the same thing happened with automatic saving)?
I have the online version but I never saved when he was there.
Do you have the free version or are you a patreon supporter? Because if you have the free version it is possible that the other content with him isn't in the game yet. I don't know what the content of 0.07 or 0.08 was.

Apr 21, 2018
i dont have a saves/savedata/anything else related to save, or modified at the time of the save in that folder
Saves happen when you are on the sofa and use the sleep until morning choice. otherwise there are no saves. This is for the offline game only. If you have patreaon online version, it saves on a server.

C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\67726f08-2d74-45b4-b8f6-52276b4f173b\kate
C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\67726f08-2d74-45b4-b8f6-52276b4f173b\alex

the saves do not have an extension are are just numbers. My understanding is that the game is done in unity, but the saves are encrypted.

Reactions: Alemnael
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes