Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Damn the game's so good even the Bureau wants to play :KEK: I might give it a shot, art is pretty good.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Losing the Truth or Dare Event badly, having like 2 kiss marks left as I'd used them all on Minigames, not having enough Capes (I was missing like 6-8) and not having enough Fish, and failing a couple of tasks enough that I was missing a good few points for Ai as well.. Final fight was a 1v1 that was essentially impossible without cheating as there was a chance Ai could hit you for your max health in a single go.
No wonder. I maxed fish points (like 250) and capes and only used 12 kisses to brute force that so I didn't have to fight alone. And yeah. She can insta kill you with her 3 times random atk even if you're at full HP. So I think it's best to advise people not to use any kisses to keep it for the final event now...

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Is there anything stupier than this minigame?
View attachment 2718322
Well yes. The fight with apep the snake during the anubis trial. And to fight through the maze without being killed, you need to face the direction in which the statue you want to pass through. That statue would stop. Seeing it as you strengthened yourself with a kiss so the rest is a piece of cake. there should be a button to lock Amun in a certain direction while moving so use that to kill them all. Also, there should be a strengthening flame at the further end of that minigame which allows you to kill non-moving statues but you already used a kiss so it's meaningless now.

Reactions: Jonh4869

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
umm i dont know i dident think like that but i am on the rainy day do that mean i cant find them anymore?
Yeah. You have a total of 6 days but actually only 5 days to prepare for the final event. The only thing you can do other than the truth or dare event on the 6th day is to fish, give cape and challenge anubis in the one of the rooms opposite to the stairs. Technically, the medjeds are only there to prevent Astarte from going to the sealed tomb. When you went through that tomb, medjed would stop bothering you. And lemme guess, you only found 3 capes each on day 3, 4, 5 respectively right?

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah. You have a total of 6 days but actually only 5 days to prepare for the final event. The only thing you can do other than the truth or dare event on the 6th day is to fish, give cape and challenge anubis in the one of the rooms opposite to the stairs. Technically, the medjeds are only there to prevent Astarte from going to the sealed tomb. When you went through that tomb, medjed would stop bothering you. And lemme guess, you only found 3 capes each on day 3, 4, 5 respectively right?
to be fair i dont know but i think so. and ye i went throw the tomb well fuck XD i spent houers now to look for the last ones XD ty anyway

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
to be fair i dont know but i think so. and ye i went throw the tomb well fuck XD i spent houers now to look for the last ones XD ty anyway
there are 3 special medjeds, each disguised as Nephthys in Astarte's bathroom in day 3, Hathor in storage room at day 4 and Ai in game room at day 5, though you would only find fake Ai right before going to the island at day 5.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes