nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
As someone who cleared the steam version of it, the answer is in astarte's room. Find the anubis picture and interact with it.
oh in that case I did that a long time ago. I figured it was more hidden than that and Medjed didnt pop out like with the first hint so I assumed it was the wrong thing. Thanks for clarifying. Now to gind out what the conditions are for the other endings. I have only gotten ending 2 as of now.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, I am at beach phase, I got 4 items to hide however didn't get all item for the prep, I have round up the map and take everything that you can take but still lack something. Is there some hidden item? If someone can send a list of what you are requiered for the prep, that would be helpfull. Thanks

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
how do you fish? I did not understand what was being said. as to were to be to engage with the fishing system.

emobunny

Dec 10, 2018
For mountain climbing you need climbing stick, flashlight, compass, sunscreen, buckled rope, and binoculars.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChestFox

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I am at beach phase, I got 4 items to hide however didn't get all item for the prep, I have round up the map and take everything that you can take but still lack something. Is there some hidden item? If someone can send a list of what you are requiered for the prep, that would be helpfull. Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
So how many endings are there? There's the Game Over, the Bad End, and a Good End but winning that fight at the end is absurdly hard and I had to cheat and edit the stats on the save file to do it.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
So how many endings are there? There's the Game Over, the Bad End, and a Good End but winning that fight at the end is absurdly hard and I had to cheat and edit the stats on the save file to do it.
The one against Ai right? I believe the game should've given you a lot of items for any fight. Did you not loot it by chance? Or you did not get Anubis's fur to power up the three before the fight? Since the last fight was quite easy for me. Just spam their ults and use full heal drugs and full tp frugs repeatedly.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes