yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlsCairoPapyrus-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Rimurqp

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Seems interesting, but how the hell is that thing allowed on Steam lol ?

I like how most names are from Egyptian gods (except Astarte, Phoenician god). I'm totally here for the culture, not for the loli at all. I swear officer. How does he know I'm lying.

numberoneloser

Aug 26, 2021
Where the hell is the display room? Searched the whole map and couldn't find it.

Nevermind, found it. The room was just hard to spot since the map didn't work for some reason.

Last edited:

NieRFan69420

Dec 13, 2021
dude I played this game for so long when it was only on otomi games and gave up after not finding a single H-CG assuming it had none lmfao

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Glad to see this game having a proper thread up. That said if anyone figures out what I am supposed to do with this hint please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a tip for everyone: after the fishing bait tutorial you will start seeing shiny materials on the ground. IF YOU SEE THEM IMMEDIATELY PICK THEM UP!
They despawn if you leave the room and come back without respawning until the next day in the game. They are neccesary to complete one of the maids side missions and missing too many will result in not completing it before the end. You will however take all your progress with you to NG+ if you can't be assed to do it in one playthough.
As someone who cleared the steam version of it, the answer is in astarte's room. Find the anubis picture and interact with it.

Reactions: ArhraCole

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Girls Cairo Papyrus [Final] [Madsug] Compressed

Win(255MB):

Tools:UAGC

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Is this proper english, or MTL disguised as 'english'?

Edit: To answer myself, it seems to be english translated by someone who doesn't know english well. Lots of grammatical errors (the person knows nothing about plurals, which you'd kind of expect from someone whose first language is Japanese), and inconsistent spelling errors that an MTL just wouldn't make ('expereince'). But so far it's definitely way more understandable than MTL even with the errors.

Edit Edit: Though it really does bring down the sex scenes to have everyone speaking like they're retarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: deversari
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes