unize

Mar 17, 2018
so... I can't find hide text key, therefore, I make some Sledgehammer-fix to hide the text box
1. use patch tool by Stompai
2. somehow UI didn't hide, so I force-cut it off instead. Replace attachment file at \www\img\pictures

DeiWyn

May 7, 2022
Glad to see this game having a proper thread up. That said if anyone figures out what I am supposed to do with this hint please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a tip for everyone: after the fishing bait tutorial you will start seeing shiny materials on the ground. IF YOU SEE THEM IMMEDIATELY PICK THEM UP!
They despawn if you leave the room and come back without respawning until the next day in the game. They are neccesary to complete one of the maids side missions and missing too many will result in not completing it before the end. You will however take all your progress with you to NG+ if you can't be assed to do it in one playthough.
Apparently, the thing is in your Lady's room. It is a doll which is not what you think of when hearing "weapon of the seas"

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
I don't care about the l*li. I downloaded this cause of the maids. Are you seriously telling me they can't be fucked? I only wanted to violate haathor. :(

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Thought it was great until I hit the mountain climb with the insects. 5+ game overs later and I'm still stuck with almost no idea what to do. Game could be so much better.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
also quite a heavy game. this is because this isn't normal RPGM, but some sort of Javascript port of RPGM running in a chromium browser.
Ehm... LOL RPGM MV and MZ (the 2 newest versions) are litterally built on JS, running on nw.js, which is a chromium app yes... so it is in fact just an RPGM MV game. Compared to many other RPGM games it is actually quite standard RPGM MV game, there are only a handful or so files that is not stock RPGM MV, which you can't really do much without adding some extra plugins and such, so most games add WAY WAY more than this does

Reactions: No-Nonon

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
how do i get last pic in gallery (cut in) have all but that one ? in a save from Winterwisp i can see he has her in his arms and she looks really happy but how do i get that pic in the game ?

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
bruh this game was hard.. is it worth to go to newgame+? I feel like I checked everything for the sidequests but still came up short near the finale of my first save.

Only scenes I am missing are probably the 1 or 2 with Ai and a couple of Astarte scenes on the 2nd page of the cg gallery o_O

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I was never bothered by gimped translations or broken english from russians. But holy shit, changing the classic onii-chan for "big man"? What the hell? That actually soured the experience for me.
We need a saint to open this game and redraft this horrible adaptations, because I know nothing of rpgm development.

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
I swear I am not dyslexic, but I really thought the third preview with the blonde had her name listed as 'AI Meat' in the chatbox and I was like what the fuck...

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Ok so I want to enjoy the game but what I'm finding is that these "minigames" aren't good at all. Worst one so far and one I'm stuck on is the watermelon on the beach. She gets hit by something then automatically spawns on your character and hits him twice forcing loses. Was this even thought out?! If you removed these "games" then the game would be perfectly fine because I can't play it as it is. What a waste of a game.

chaos13

Jun 23, 2018
wtf am i supposed to do at the running sht with the explosion?? after dodging the blue aliens ordered on wish? i insta die no matter wtf i do

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
Where can I downloadd the r18 english patch for steam? I have been looking on their discord but I only found the chinese one

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes