Jun 15, 2018
I did not want to step on anyone's feet regarding the updates, it was just a question I threw into the room to see if there was anything in sight. I have heard that it is voluntary work and no commercial background is in the room. I think the community work is very good and I did not want to push or attack with the question. For informative reasons I asked myself if there is anything in the near future.

Thanks for the answer to Vocational school. I know then schonmal that I will not continue to pursue the way first.
No worries, did see your comment as confrontational or anything. Simply stating as someone who has followed the game a very long time that dates are not usually on the table as a general rule. Like I said though you can tell somewhat how close they are getting by noticing certain milestones in the development threads and such on TF.

As for the Vocational school yeah it is considered a secondary as far as I can see. Especially since if you look into the image folders if I remember the stuff I saw in game it is the Alt-School folder which is minimal. There is a lot of things they are bringing to the game and trust me with the sheer level of things that are either rare events, overlooked routes, or pre-requisite routes, you won't be too short on any content if you want to squeeze some more gameplay out. I recommend playing a good student for a playthrough and getting to college if you want late game since that is a lot more fleshed out.

junito

May 27, 2017
two thing,
1:with the coach dont seens to appear the scene where he spies sveta and ivan, hoverer aready can have anal with hin
2: even if he dont spy, there are a way to progress his quest? max relan and stil cant see the dialogue "need to check the gymnasium in the city to uncover the coach past "

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
two thing,
1:with the coach dont seens to appear the scene where he spies sveta and ivan, hoverer aready can have anal with hin
2: even if he dont spy, there are a way to progress his quest? max relan and stil cant see the dialogue "need to check the gymnasium in the city to uncover the coach past "
Its a quest that really needs some guideance in game to follow. I made a plan of how to do so but hven't had any time to work on it. If not getting that you may need to find him at the dance and do the walking home with showing off your butt scene. I think that's required.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can one tell when the new update is coming?
And one more question, does anyone know about the route of the Vacational school? Information about the tetratoxin or how that would be interesting. Thank you
You need to search the shed or storage room or whatever its called, some building outside and then go to the science lab to mix it up. I think that's the last part of the existing quest there. so you don't get anything for doing it.
Next release will be some time in new year. I have to get willpower sorted and then there's a bunch of seeding required for it. I'd guess at Feb but that's very much a guess.:)

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Two scenarios I can't seem to get to work are the gaming session in the Community Center library after school. I've tried this several times after being invited to attend, and they are never there. The other is the Father Kirill stuff beyond the normal confession to various generic sex acts. The "specific acts" or whatever it is called still only refer to "I've done it XX times" and nothing different. He's not listed in the NPC list to view, and your status with him and number of times confessed do not seem to appear anywhere.

Jun 15, 2018
@Kevin Smarts hey man I think you missed my question, was just wondering your take on it

@Kevin Smarts Is there ever going to be a system in place where level of drunkenness reaches a cap and then blackout? Always thought since the game has so many realistic aspects down to managing ever little detail of your appearance and hygiene that it would be both interesting and important. It has endless possibilities for events dependent on where and when you pass out. Furthermore even at one bar so far has been implemented the "I think you have had enough" mentality for the bartender. So in the future overdoing at parties, on the streets, at bars, with friends, all of these could have interesting consequences. Hell there could be an extra relationship modifier later on such as the "they think your a slut" type one that already exists. Just this time they consider you a drunken mess.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Two scenarios I can't seem to get to work are the gaming session in the Community Center library after school. I've tried this several times after being invited to attend, and they are never there. The other is the Father Kirill stuff beyond the normal confession to various generic sex acts. The "specific acts" or whatever it is called still only refer to "I've done it XX times" and nothing different. He's not listed in the NPC list to view, and your status with him and number of times confessed do not seem to appear anywhere.
The release version had the hobbies lock you out at 8 when you were menat to meet them, its possible to goto chess club and have it overrun but otherwise its immpossible. Father Krill doesn't escalate, the guy who made the church hadto leave the project for medical reasons and no one has taken on expanding it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
@Kevin Smarts hey man I think you missed my question, was just wondering your take on it
I see all.
It would need blackout type events to be written for every place you can drink at, plus you can drink wine from your purse so a generic blackout for indoors/outdoors. Its a fair bit of work to cover all bases, I think our best bet for getting it done is to remind writters to add something when they are working on the various places where Sveta can drink and slowly build it up. They can always copy what JJ did at bar Rabotnik.:D

Jun 15, 2018
I see all.
It would need blackout type events to be written for every place you can drink at, plus you can drink wine from your purse so a generic blackout for indoors/outdoors. Its a fair bit of work to cover all bases, I think our best bet for getting it done is to remind writters to add something when they are working on the various places where Sveta can drink and slowly build it up. They can always copy what JJ did at bar Rabotnik.:D
Fair enough that it would be a big undertaking, though I do believe if it was slowly implemented (like writing in the events piece by piece over a long period) it wouldn't be overly crazy. Like if an option to go overboard popped up during said events then when enough of the possible events have been written get rid of the option and implement the actual mechanic of it happening through intoxication level. That or just not have the triggering command input in places that don't have a scene written yet and so only in completed sections would it have consequences. I just always found it odd at places like the club where they literally just put you outside and your fine, at parties where you can drink 100 times the amount that would cause poisoning, with your sis at the community center where you are always perfectly normal afterwards, and ESPECIALLY at the dances where you just non stop either keep going or get dragged home and can go right back out pulls you out of the feel of stupid teens making the bad decisions most everyone in real life has made drinking at one time or another.

Jun 15, 2018
At any point in the game do various tatoos or piercings enter into anything other than as a descriptor?
I think they have an effect on your hidden fame stat (people thinking you are a slut or gopnik) and possibly the not hidden appearance stat? I forget off the top of my head but would be easy enough to check that stat before and after.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sudeenly the option of make natasha sleeps with Kolka dissapear, anyone have any idea why?
That's based on relationship with him so if that dips it will not be available.
Can you go to the party with Anya more than once per weekend?
No, only one party per week.
I think they have an effect on your hidden fame stat (people thinking you are a slut or gopnik) and possibly the not hidden appearance stat? I forget off the top of my head but would be easy enough to check that stat before and after.
Its doesn't link to fame anywhere, it does impact atractiveness and the generic lovers will have preferences that include them. The unique npcs do not have preferences atm. It is something we should think about adding but until the generic ones are working correctly it would likely break them.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
bestiality?
As in is there any? Or where is it?
It now exists as a separate mod, the person in charge of it hasn't chosen to host it on f95 as well as TFGS so you'll have to go there to get it.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Does someone have the core images pack in a link other than mega? please, that shit is making me wait like 4 hours to finish the download :(

Reactions: Namco15
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes