Grimn2017

Apr 10, 2018
I have tried this event chain multiple times on both a vanilla version and bromod version of the game and receive this error:

Area: on visit
Line: 920
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

if i proceed with the event ignoring the error i end in a blank screen and have to use an emergency exit

both versions ive used are 0.7.3 and i remember the event working in 0.7.2

have i installed the game wrong?

i also tried to do a fresh install following all the steps and still receive the error

Any help is appreciated!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i dont know if its something im doing wrong or not, but everytime i do the workout schedule where do you like jump rope, and so for for whatever time limit, it only shows that i did it for only a minute after clicking finish.
This is now fixed in the dev version, iirc.
I have tried this event chain multiple times on both a vanilla version and bromod version of the game and receive this error:

Area: on visit
Line: 920
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

if i proceed with the event ignoring the error i end in a blank screen and have to use an emergency exit

both versions ive used are 0.7.3 and i remember the event working in 0.7.2

have i installed the game wrong?

i also tried to do a fresh install following all the steps and still receive the error

Any help is appreciated!
This error came up and was fixed, not sure exactly when but the current 0.7.3.1 might well have the fix in it.

Reactions: Grimn2017

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Curiosity:

There's a notice board in the supermarket with 3 ads on it, but no visible way of interaction.
Are those just a bit of flavour text for now or am i missing something to trigger an event related to it?

Thanks
Move your mouse around the board and you should notice your mouse icon change in some areas that you can "click" and read a notice. I *think* all the boards have some clickable areas, so try that.

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Here's some thoughts about working the strip club:

I feel like my outfits do not matter. Wearing stripper shoes or stripper clothing (extremely hard to find - I found one outfit described as "stripper wear" so far) don't change the outcomes. I wish they would, but I have stripped forgetting to change my outfit, and it doesn't seem to matter. I can get no tip when guys are sweating while looking at me or "completely indulged" in perfect stripper outfit, versus a 520 tip for swinging around the pole wearing a simple bimbo outfit. I get the feeling the only thing that increases tip chance is stripper dancing experience, and maybe dance training. I say that because my tip chance seems to have increased over time, but I base that on experience, because, like I say, I tried a variety of outifts, sometimes by mistake, and I can't see it making the slightest difference. Lots of experience, perfect stripper outfit, great looks, go up on stage, dance three times, get NOTHING. Put on a bimbo outfit next set, and you might get tips all three times!!!

So, my question, do others agree the outfits simply don't matter?

Also, if a developer reads this and confirms it, can I request that it this is something that would be GREAT to develop so it DOES matter? A fun "game within the game" would be to acquire better and better stripper clothes that clearly increased interest, better tips, and "special" events. Right now, it feels like the amount you get tipped it ludicrously random. No tip, 30 tip, 520 tip, special events don't seem to be based slightly on clothing choice.

Poor clothing choices should only yield poor tips, better clothing, better tips , best clothing high tips! Dance training and experience should modify each set of tips upwards. If there are any bonuses for clothes right now, i don't feel them. :(

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Here's some thoughts about working the strip club:

I feel like my outfits do not matter. Wearing stripper shoes or stripper clothing (extremely hard to find - I found one outfit described as "stripper wear" so far) don't change the outcomes. I wish they would, but I have stripped forgetting to change my outfit, and it doesn't seem to matter. I can get no tip when guys are sweating while looking at me or "completely indulged" in perfect stripper outfit, versus a 520 tip for swinging around the pole wearing a simple bimbo outfit. I get the feeling the only thing that increases tip chance is stripper dancing experience, and maybe dance training. I say that because my tip chance seems to have increased over time, but I base that on experience, because, like I say, I tried a variety of outifts, sometimes by mistake, and I can't see it making the slightest difference. Lots of experience, perfect stripper outfit, great looks, go up on stage, dance three times, get NOTHING. Put on a bimbo outfit next set, and you might get tips all three times!!!

So, my question, do others agree the outfits simply don't matter?

Also, if a developer reads this and confirms it, can I request that it this is something that would be GREAT to develop so it DOES matter? A fun "game within the game" would be to acquire better and better stripper clothes that clearly increased interest, better tips, and "special" events. Right now, it feels like the amount you get tipped it ludicrously random. No tip, 30 tip, 520 tip, special events don't seem to be based slightly on clothing choice.

Poor clothing choices should only yield poor tips, better clothing, better tips , best clothing high tips! Dance training and experience should modify each set of tips upwards. If there are any bonuses for clothes right now, i don't feel them. :(
The clothes labelled as "stripper" should be something you can filter in the store, they should have an effect on stripping but the strip club code has not been updated to reflect this.
It was something that was supposed to be being worked on but that fell through so its now free to be changed. I'll make sure its done before the next release. :D

Reactions: moogooguypan

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
The clothes labelled as "stripper" should be something you can filter in the store, they should have an effect on stripping but the strip club code has not been updated to reflect this.
It was something that was supposed to be being worked on but that fell through so its now free to be changed. I'll make sure its done before the next release. :D
Well, thanks Kevin. That would be great! ;)

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
So, playing school girl, once you established yourself as a slut, is there any way to "repair" your reputation somewhat in-game? I guess "no" after a search of the forum, but hard to know since this is an evolving game! Whatever the case, I'd like to know if it is possible in-game or with cheats.

If not, i think THAT would be a nice addition to the game. Go to church, pray, stop dressing slutty (bimbo, prostitution), stop doing sex acts in your hometown with students, turning down requests, etc. should lower your "slut" score. To make it a little realistic, maybe you can not fully reverse whatever score you have. At best, you can reverse to half or 2/3rds of your highest "slut" score, however it works. Not sure if that is doable. Just suggestions .

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
How do you trigger the events at Aphrodite Photography? Image packs seem to imply adverts/art and stuff but I don't know what triggers it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So, playing school girl, once you established yourself as a slut, is there any way to "repair" your reputation somewhat in-game? I guess "no" after a search of the forum, but hard to know since this is an evolving game! Whatever the case, I'd like to know if it is possible in-game or with cheats.

If not, i think THAT would be a nice addition to the game. Go to church, pray, stop dressing slutty (bimbo, prostitution), stop doing sex acts in your hometown with students, turning down requests, etc. should lower your "slut" score. To make it a little realistic, maybe you can not fully reverse whatever score you have. At best, you can reverse to half or 2/3rds of your highest "slut" score, however it works. Not sure if that is doable. Just suggestions .
You answered your own question, lighting candles and watching the litergy in teh church will lower your slut fame and all fame degrades very slowly each day. So if you really embrace the church and stop being a slut you will repair your reputation.

How do you trigger the events at Aphrodite Photography? Image packs seem to imply adverts/art and stuff but I don't know what triggers it.
I think they are just random events when working there. You will need a certain amount of exp/fame as a minimum so they don't trigger too early in your career, but they are not difficult criteria to meet, then you have to pray to RNGsus.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Its normal combat so you have to work on combat skills first. You can train most things at Tatiana's lab.
You been answering questions all this time all by yourself Kev? I've not got notifications for this thread for a while, which is annoying, or I'd have been helping. :)

herman123

Aug 28, 2018
Area:Onvisit
Line:447
Code:111
Desc:Location not found!

This error only started showing up as I was progressing through the brother and sister storylines.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Area:Onvisit
Line:447
Code:111
Desc:Location not found!

This error only started showing up as I was progressing through the brother and sister storylines.
What version are you using?
As this doesn't match up with the latest dev versions, so I think its been fix in them already.
You been answering questions all this time all by yourself Kev? I've not got notifications for this thread for a while, which is annoying, or I'd have been helping. :)
Its cool, you know me. Always trying to be helpful. :D

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Version .7.3.1 downloaded from here a few days ago. Is dev build something different?
QSP .4.2 fwiw
Dev build is a preview of the next release. Everyone is constantly working towards the next version, and this gets compiled and released as the dev build. As such, it might have partially finished upcoming features, major changes, or new bugs, and may end up different than the actual released version, depending on the state of the new content at release of a new version.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Dev build is a preview of the next release. Everyone is constantly working towards the next version, and this gets compiled and released as the dev build. As such, it might have partially finished upcoming features, major changes, or new bugs, and may end up different than the actual released version, depending on the state of the new content at release of a new version.
So, yes its different. I believe the bug has been reported before and fixed n teh dev version so it'll be good in the next release. :D

dewr

May 15, 2018
Hmmmm I ran into a bug from the looks of it, I started a new game last week and went with the 'New in Town' start, my MC got pregnant and had triplets nine months later (I didn't use any cheats that could affect pregnancy to my knowledge) and she got pregnant again a month later due to me being curious about the medical trials at the clinic in the residential area and about three months into this current pregnancy the babies from the first pregnancy are now -56 days old. I did read this could occur if you time cheat or use the pregnancy speeder or what ever it's called but I didn't use those at all.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes