Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
yeah, it's just my Sveta is still hated by them..
it's like i have a good relationship with most of the cool kids and jocks but I guess i can't be invited there while some still hate me, right?
There's a rating for the group which can improve and decline depending on what you wear, how much you pay attention in class, if people in the group like/hate you and due to reactions to certain random school events. It can take a few months to get into a group so you'll have to push that first. Once you get the score with the group high enough they will offer to let you join.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeah, it's just my Sveta is still hated by them..
it's like i have a good relationship with most of the cool kids and jocks but I guess i can't be invited there while some still hate me, right?
You can, just if some hate you they will bad mouth you so you will lose 1pt a day for each one that hates you and gain 1pt a day for each one that likes you. So you can it just slows it down.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Bug dev_glife-24_04_2024_22_59_UTC-902ed7d690

Error pop-up when you try to exit the bedroom or enter the apartment:

Area: on visit
Line: 55
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

The only action available is:
Leave and go to the stairwell

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Bug dev_glife-24_04_2024_22_59_UTC-902ed7d690

Error pop-up when you try to exit the bedroom or enter the apartment:

Area: on visit
Line: 55
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

The only action available is:
Leave and go to the stairwell
Please use the designated Bug Reporting thread on our Discord Server for bugs found in the Dev Releases. Thank you. The majority of the people who do bug fixes, do not come to this forum. So while we appreciate the help, any of them posted here, may not be spotted by those who work in that section of the code... I'm not even sure I know who has been working in korrpar lately.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
You can, just if some hate you they will bad mouth you so you will lose 1pt a day for each one that hates you and gain 1pt a day for each one that likes you. So you can it just slows it down.
thank you very much for clarification!
BTW, I wonder why some members of the groups aren't affected in the normal way?
I mean I do everything for them to like and it works, but some still don't react.
Like, Dimka, Andrey, Mefodiy hate me and it's possible to raise their approval only on lunch break or disco for example.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I mean I do everything for them to like and it works, but some still don't react.
Like, Dimka, Andrey, Mefodiy hate me and it's possible to raise their approval only on lunch break or disco for example.
Some can not be Raised, like Christina... she just hates you, nobody knows why.. My head cannon is you broke her favorite dolly, back in preschool, and nobody remembers it...except for her, cause it was so traumatic for her.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
About Natalia Petrovna.
Is it funnier to be be her misstress or slave?
There is a lot of info about Mistress Natalia route bu what about slave Natalia?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
there is two different things.
Social group rep which is wearing the right clothes, etc
Then friendship rep with each student and to raise that you need to speak to them. there is a few events that raise or lower this but the best way is to talk to them at school or the disco, or the beach, jock pickup games, nerd game night etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Some can not be Raised, like Christina... she just hates you, nobody knows why.. My head cannon is you broke her favorite dolly, back in preschool, and nobody remembers it...except for her, cause it was so traumatic for her.
Christina spent all day styling her barbies hair, then Sveta cut all the hair off all her barbies and so began the feud.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
About Natalia Petrovna.
Is it funnier to be be her misstress or slave?
There is a lot of info about Mistress Natalia route bu what about slave Natalia?
both will lead to the same place eventually which is unlocking the BDSM club.

Leezan

Apr 14, 2021
It is possible to have sex when not aware, either by drugs, passed out drunk, etc.
I have been very careful. no drugs. no drinking, it still says she has her hyman, zero unknown sex of any kind. The gyno even says she is still a virgin when she gets the referral

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes