Leezan

Apr 14, 2021
You can even play as the Virgin Mary. This game truly has it all.
I know, the problem is she became pregnant while still being a virgin. I checked and the last save I have where she isn't is about 3 game weeks ago. I know that isn't much but this is the second time it has happened. I don't know why and was hoping I could change it back some how instead of having to back up again

I save often but it is hard to tell until her period starts going late unless she starts getting tested often.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Issues with the Therapist

When Sveta signs the marriage contract and moves out of her parents' place, it doesn't take into account she's still in school. It's assuming she's already graduated when she's not, according to the ensuing dialogue. I sped up the events just to check the story arc, but even taking into account of limiting therapist visits to once a week, this doesn't push the timeline past December, assuming a June start. Also, if Sveta turns into a succubus after moving out, she's basically got a hotel room that's rent free, after having a "talk" with the good Dr. Pavlov. Also, what happens to the marriage contract at that point?

The dream sequences after Sveta has sex in the hotel also don't jive. She's consciously aware of having sex by that time but the dialogue does not reflect this. The script just says she has never experienced sex when she's already aware that she has. It's even reflected in the stats as known instances.

The dialogue with the Therapist kind of conflict. First, he says she'll never be aware that she's going to get knocked up then by the time Sveta goes to the hotel, she becomes aware she's no longer a virgin. Then a bit later, the Therapist has her wanting to have his babies. This seriously needs an overhaul, IMO, especially the beginning of the arc as the conditions have changed.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I know, the problem is she became pregnant while still being a virgin. I checked and the last save I have where she isn't is about 3 game weeks ago. I know that isn't much but this is the second time it has happened. I don't know why and was hoping I could change it back some how instead of having to back up again

I save often but it is hard to tell until her period starts going late unless she starts getting tested often.
The other possibility is you accidentally clicked on force a random pregnancy in the cheats?

Leezan

Apr 14, 2021
The other possibility is you accidentally clicked on force a random pregnancy in the cheats?
I don't think so but maybe. I have only used it to adjust her body to my liking. Not her skin just the shape.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
About Natalia Petrovna.
Is it funnier to be be her misstress or slave?
There is a lot of info about Mistress Natalia route bu what about slave Natalia?
Being her slave is much better content, more to do, better writing and images. The Mistress route is very old content and not very compelling.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Issues with the Therapist

When Sveta signs the marriage contract and moves out of her parents' place, it doesn't take into account she's still in school. It's assuming she's already graduated when she's not, according to the ensuing dialogue. I sped up the events just to check the story arc, but even taking into account of limiting therapist visits to once a week, this doesn't push the timeline past December, assuming a June start. Also, if Sveta turns into a succubus after moving out, she's basically got a hotel room that's rent free, after having a "talk" with the good Dr. Pavlov. Also, what happens to the marriage contract at that point?

The dream sequences after Sveta has sex in the hotel also don't jive. She's consciously aware of having sex by that time but the dialogue does not reflect this. The script just says she has never experienced sex when she's already aware that she has. It's even reflected in the stats as known instances.

The dialogue with the Therapist kind of conflict. First, he says she'll never be aware that she's going to get knocked up then by the time Sveta goes to the hotel, she becomes aware she's no longer a virgin. Then a bit later, the Therapist has her wanting to have his babies. This seriously needs an overhaul, IMO, especially the beginning of the arc as the conditions have changed.
Yeah, there's still stuff to be worked out with this but its slow going on his content atm.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Please, take a look. I don't know what is going on.
Somehow you have managed to get yourself with -1 fertilized egg and 1 implanted embryo. I can't figure how this would happen. You can do UnfertEgg = 0 & FertEgg = 0 & babyembryo = 0 & preg = 0 & PregChem = 0 & cycle = 3 & LutH = LutH_Max+1 into the console to fix your current save. Let me know if you manage to get pregnant by the holy spirit again.

Leezan

Apr 14, 2021
Somehow you have managed to get yourself with -1 fertilized egg and 1 implanted embryo. I can't figure how this would happen. You can do UnfertEgg = 0 & FertEgg = 0 & babyembryo = 0 & preg = 0 & PregChem = 0 & cycle = 3 & LutH = LutH_Max+1 into the console to fix your current save. Let me know if you manage to get pregnant by the holy spirit again.
That works! I don't know how that happened either.

Thank you much!

Feb 23, 2018
Whats the best story line to focus on for corruption? The therapist route ofc and kinda the diner owner/mother route. Is there any good fleshed out corruption/blackmail/reluctant routes I should try? not interested in instant turbo slut stuff like alot of it seems to be. just a name of the character/route would be fine

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
not interested in instant turbo slut stuff like alot of it seems to be
Since you said this, I assume you tend to opt out of the entire "slut start" as well as Nikolai arc. Maybe you could try Dimka arc with popular kid start which I heard had quite a lot of blackmail content but comparatively smoother in pace.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whats the best story line to focus on for corruption? The therapist route ofc and kinda the diner owner/mother route. Is there any good fleshed out corruption/blackmail/reluctant routes I should try? not interested in instant turbo slut stuff like alot of it seems to be. just a name of the character/route would be fine
Niko

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
With the next update coming at the end of next month, means feature lock should be in a couple of weeks and I still have a lot of files that need final code. this is likely a list of what will officially make it from me anyways, the stuff listed as done and the change log list at the bottom. Sonia MIGHT make it but I wouldn't count on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoyodyne

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
For whatever it's worth, what I'm really looking forward to is:

more content around corrupting Igor (maybe lock him up for his dates)
more content around corrupting Natasha
more content with Tamara
integrating Katja into the fun with other corrupted characters
once I've ruined Mira's life, I'd like to be able to get her to move in with me and continue the process

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
What's with the arousal minimum of 90? Is that deliberate when you're on the cusp of transitioning to a succubus or is it a bug?

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes