Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Looked into playing the latest update but was defeated by the mighty bathroom.

Some QoL on the daily afternoon and morning routine would be really great. Having played the school start a few times over various versions now, the amount of repetitive clicks each day is becoming painful: Clean Sveta's makeup, go to bed, get up, brush teeth, apply makeup, shower, eat breakfast, fill water bottle and pack a lunch etc. The quick option doesn't really work or do enough (not sure if it really works). Would really love if all of this could be automated into 1-click (and missing out triggering shower events with Kolka etc. when using it, would be just fine).
You have to set the morning routine up before it will do all the things you want it to do. This includes turning it on in the cheat menu.
Kevin Smarts im still little confused there is scholl city and other one and in ever i put magic i cannot train with karin or i dont know where is she
Tatiana (not been Karin for a long time) is in the big city not Pavlovsk where the school is. Her hideout is in the city center but you have to have triggered the first visit by having had your first orgasm and then got a visit from Gustav.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
BUG dev_glife-13_04_2024_15_59_UTC-97d8265344

Apartment 7, Five Eight Estate

Whatever was changed in the previous code is still there.

The game is reading that you are naked even if you are fully dressed and you cannot leave the apartment. You get the pop-up message, You need to get dressed.
Thanks for report, was a bit harder to find than normal due to code change but I worked it out. Should be good on newest dev version.

Reactions: yoyodyne

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for report, was a bit harder to find than normal due to code change but I worked it out. Should be good on newest dev version.
dev_glife-14_04_2024_16_59_UTC-b092b574fb seemed to have fixed the issue but then it happened again. Last safe build I tried was dev_glife-10_04_2024_14_59_UTC-e5684ad890

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
dev_glife-14_04_2024_16_59_UTC-b092b574fb seemed to have fixed the issue but then it happened again. Last safe build I tried was dev_glife-10_04_2024_14_59_UTC-e5684ad890
It should work on the current version, you might need to refresh the file. Try visiting another room first?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
It should work on the current version, you might need to refresh the file. Try visiting another room first?
I think there still is a problem with the code. I still keep getting the pop-up message, You need to get dressed. Haven't had that isssue with dev_glife-10_04_2024_14_59_UTC-e5684ad890

Also this still needs correcting: images/reset/korrpar.jpg

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I think there still is a problem with the code. I still keep getting the pop-up message, You need to get dressed. Haven't had that isssue with dev_glife-10_04_2024_14_59_UTC-e5684ad890

Also this still needs correcting: images/reset/korrpar.jpg

dev_glife-14_04_2024_20_59_UTC-0f62737a9e
seems to have solved the coding issue.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is there a list of what changes the fairy can make?
No, but she can improve looks, increase/decrease nipple and breast size and she can trigger the succubus tf which you can accept or reject when you next sleep afterwards.
I lied, there is now a list. I just wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: Edhinor

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Are there any plans to fix relations with Gopniks? Now there are too many logical inconsistencies in them.

Vasily, Dan and Vitek can be very nice to Sveta and at the same time treat her like a whore.
Plus, the path with their blackmail of Sveta simply doesn’t work.

You can have a 100 relationship with Lera and Lena, and if Sveta is not a gopnik, they can hang out nicely with her at the disco, and then abuse her in the women's restroom.

You can be best friends with Annushka and have sex with her, and then she, along with the rest of the girls, will use Sveta’s mouth in exchange for beer.

And Gopniks have a lot of such logical holes. These are just a couple of examples.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are there any plans to fix relations with Gopniks? Now there are too many logical inconsistencies in them.

Vasily, Dan and Vitek can be very nice to Sveta and at the same time treat her like a whore.

You can have a 100 relationship with Lera and Lena, and if Sveta is not a gopnik, they can hang out nicely with her at the disco, and then abuse her in the women's restroom.

You can be best friends with Annushka and have sex with her, and then she, along with the rest of the girls, will use Sveta’s mouth in exchange for beer.

And Gopniks have a lot of such logical holes. These are just a couple of examples.
Vasily home content is old and a mess none has messed with.

Lena and Lera are bullies, gopniks even pick on each other, so they are sometimes going to pick on a non gopnik if the mood strikes them for fun.

Lera is the one that does that not Anushka who is just their. If you let Lera bully you, that is on you.

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Vasily home content is old and a mess none has messed with.

Lena and Lera are bullies, gopniks even pick on each other, so they are sometimes going to pick on a non gopnik if the mood strikes them for fun.

Lera is the one that does that not Anushka who is just their. If you let Lera bully you, that is on you.
And one more question about Anushka.

If Sveta doesn't hang out with the band in the garage, does that close some sexual content with Anushka?

Or gigs only affect the overall story, but are not required to open content with her?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
No, but she can improve looks, increase/decrease nipple and breast size and she can trigger the succubus tf which you can accept or reject when you next sleep afterwards.
I lied, there is now a list. I just wrote it.
She can also increase/decrease Sveta's sensitivity to stimuli and increase/decrease clit size.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
And one more question about Anushka.

If Sveta doesn't hang out with the band in the garage, does that close some sexual content with Anushka?

Or gigs only affect the overall story, but are not required to open content with her?
The band story and her story are different stories, yes they overlap a lot, but you can do one with out doing the other or just do both.

You will never have to do anything with the band to unlock her directly story or vice versa, though right now she is the main way into the band story, but as the boys get their own content you will be able to get into the band story that way.

the only sex content you will miss by not doing the band is the stuff that happens during gigs in the future or at the band practice night which doesn't have much but there is something

With that said I will point out that the new band content has the first prelude to Alyona's story.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
One of my early "learn to program" tries, was to set up a "fuckbuddies" route in Vasily's apartment. Had everything working perfectly, but could decide on (and write) changed dialogue.

(It always bothered me, that you could be so friendly in Vasily's apartment, and they treated you so badly elsewhere.)

Jun 29, 2018

Is one of the Android Players, that works with GL
I'm not sure about JOI
I have a question how do I access the phone in the questopia app because the game is running great but I can't use any of the phone apps or see status of health at all thanks

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes