5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh! You meant as the character canonically! No in this particular case, while some of my characters are that way, Trixie is literally the epitome of happy, bubbly, naive, and heroic. As you've seen in some of my other interactive novels each main character has very different personalities.

• Sad
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
Oh! You meant as the character canonically! No in this particular case, while some of my characters are that way, Trixie is literally the epitome of happy, bubbly, naive, and heroic. As you've seen in some of my other interactive novels each main character has very different personalities.
I hate to admit it, but this is the first game from you I have played. :(

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Well it is almost halloween! That's the best time of year to play my stuff! You'll find a link to all my other things on the main post here.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You mean The Anax is back? Yay!!! I thought you had abandoned Giggle Night,
but I'm looking forward to playing new content for the game!
Yes, I never have left. The only thing I can think you might be referring to is that I release a lot of my novels but only chapter one just to kind of get them set up and out there. So maybe you played GN on something like TF games? But yes I have never left, I've not abandoned anything ever.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Slugged wearing a dress is pretty funny. IIRC they usually strip naked as soon as they turn, don't they?
Well that was the only pictures I could find back then, I'm sure that they can wear clothes for a while. Lol that's my SFW version.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well that was the only pictures I could find back then, I'm sure that they can wear clothes for a while. Lol that's my SFW version.
We've seen a fair few Slugged since you started using renders instead of photos, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen one that was SFW. I think she looks cute like that, it's just funny to see.

Reactions: The Anax

TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
Sorry to hear about Patreon! With luck within another year Russia, Putin's army I should say, will be out of Crimea and hopefully things for you and your people will get better and the sanctions might be lifted. Still, I appreciate it!
dood, come on, lets not go this way. we're here for the art itself, not for a political wieves. we can have a conversation about Crimea and about people's choice, but do we really need to?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
dood, come on, lets not go this way. we're here for the art itself, not for a political wieves. we can have a conversation about Crimea and about people's choice, but do we really need to?
I guess you are? lol But, yeah, I mean, what I said is what it is. There might be a way to set me to ignore on here, not sure. Then you shan't have to read my posts that trigger you lol

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
I guess you are? lol But, yeah, I mean, what I said is what it is. There might be a way to set me to ignore on here, not sure. Then you shan't have to read my posts that trigger you lol
I love when people feel the need to complain about the presence of politics in a comment instead of just ignoring it and moving on.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I love when people feel the need to complain about the presence of politics in a comment instead of just ignoring it and moving on.
That's a real issue on this forum about any topic. The "no sexual content" tag, for example. Perhaps it's entitlement inherent to a forum which promotes getting things easy and free.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That'd be really cool, a slugged woman blending in with a society with a suave sense of fashion? Sign me right up please.
You got to be careful when you say things like that or I'm going to wind up with a crossover bad end commission that has a Bimbabe get slugged lol

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes