5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
I guess you are? lol But, yeah, I mean, what I said is what it is. There might be a way to set me to ignore on here, not sure. Then you shan't have to read my posts that trigger you lol
i didnt expect "no u" answer, but you do you. its just incredibly funny for me that for some delusional retorts like somebody have defferent race body type(or at least typical attributes of it) you're makeing a pole, but when it cover an actual problem- your answer is "lol, u triggered? cause what i say is what it is", but well, as i've said- you do you dude)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i didnt expect "no u" answer, but you do you. its just incredibly funny for me that for some delusional retorts like somebody have defferent race body type(or at least typical attributes of it) you're makeing a pole, but when it cover an actual problem- your answer is "lol, u triggered? cause what i say is what it is", but well, as i've said- you do you dude)
Thanks! At least I think so lol

DoobzyTehGret

Aug 27, 2023
Hate to be that guy but you spelled making wrong

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
Is the transformation only in the bad endings, or is there also continuous transformation throughout the chapters?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Is the transformation only in the bad endings, or is there also continuous transformation throughout the chapters?
Only in the final mission. The rest of the game the transformations take place on the bad ends. But unlike most games where you give one picture or maybe a few, on mine you get anywhere between 10 to 80. So you still get a nice juicy amount to bite into. I know on D:BB I had 150 transformations. I'm expecting this one to have much more.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Do you know when the update will be coming out this month?
Not a clue yet. There were I think 8 commissioned bad ends. I would guess April-ish, but not sure. And, after that one, will come the BIG MOVE. Where I port it all to Unity for the Doc Demented release. And then, finally at that point, things will just speed up like crazy on GN since I will not need to come back to SB:C ever again.

Mar 19, 2024
I'm a Chinese gamer,I would like to ask when there will be an HTML version, and the current version is all in English, which I can't understand,These words are translated by translation software, if something offends you, I hope it doesn't bother you

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm a Chinese gamer,I would like to ask when there will be an HTML version, and the current version is all in English, which I can't understand,These words are translated by translation software, if something offends you, I hope it doesn't bother you
There will not be an HTML version. I might do other languages though, like Chinese, if artificial intelligence makes it really easy and quick in the future.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
No clue, this is the first time in my 9-year history I've had so much going on at once. But the divorce is almost finalized, and SBC I think is almost ready to release, I am hopeful to get the next chapter of GN going sometime soon. Right now I am rendering the commissioned bed ends for GN.
divorce? sorry it diddnt work out is all i can really say...

EstrangedTurtle

Apr 10, 2019
I had no idea the rabbit hole I was going into when I decided to try out Giggle Night, loving the renders, and then finding the rest of the Anaxverse. Wow. Just... your dedication and purity of vision is staggering! I'm very impressed, and appreciative of you sharing your works!

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes