5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That's...a choice...
I suppose race could be a choice, like you suggest. Scientifically and biologically there is a human race but not races of human, the concept is a social construct like gender. Empirically all of our DNA is the same, with minor differences that make you and I slightly different than someone else. So, I cannot deny you could be right, since it's a social construct, someone could "identify" as whatever "race" they want. Who knows?

Anyway, if someone delusionally believes im races as a real thing, and don't like Trixie mutating to match the different Bimbabe mutants in my game, they'll just have to not like it. I won't change it to please any racist people that would be offended by having a "white" person having other levels of skin melanin. Not that you are, sounds like you understand reality, but if a racist comes along and causes issues, I'll address them of course, but shan't ever change or twist my art to fit their deranged and hateful views towards their fellow humans.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I suppose race could be a choice, like you suggest. Scientifically and biologically there is a human race but not races of human, the concept is a social construct like gender. Empirically all of our DNA is the same, with minor differences that make you and I slightly different than someone else. So, I cannot deny you could be right, since it's a social construct, someone could "identify" as whatever "race" they want. Who knows?

Anyway, if someone delusionally believes im races as a real thing, and don't like Trixie mutating to match the different Bimbabe mutants in my game, they'll just have to not like it. I won't change it to please any racist people that would be offended by having a "white" person having other levels of skin melanin. Not that you are, sounds like you understand reality, but if a racist comes along and causes issues, I'll address them of course, but shan't ever change or twist my art to fit their deranged and hateful views towards their fellow humans.
I don't want to get into this with you (or anyone), but I was saying you were making a choice. I was not at all insinuating race is a choice.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't want to get into this with you (or anyone), but I was saying you were making a choice. I was not at all insinuating race is a choice.
Oh, I misunderstood lol well anywho, at least fans know I wouldn't let white supremacy type folks force me to change my art.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Oh, I misunderstood lol well anywho, at least fans know I wouldn't let white supremacy type folks force me to change my art.
I deeply resent you implying I'm a white supremacist. That's a huge logical leap, and an incredibly offensive accusation. Fuck off. Saying 'black face is wrong' isn't white supremacy. You have an extremely backwards and ill-informed view.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I deeply resent you implying I'm a white supremacist. That's a huge logical leap, and an incredibly offensive accusation. Fuck off. Saying 'black face is wrong' isn't white supremacy. You have an extremely backwards and ill-informed view.
Good Lord! I'd never imply anything like that at all! You have my utmost and deepest of apologies if you thought that. I had no idea you had felt that there was an issue at all with my work in such a way. I am autistic so I was obviously misunderstanding. But, I am not I'll informed. Do a simple Google search of "social construct examples" and even a cursory glance will show you that races are an invented concept by society and not empirical or real.

However, you are offended by my work in the opposite direction apparently. In your case you are comparing xenopox mutants in a game to last century's stereotypical and primitive racism for TV shows. If Trixie is infected by a lion mutant she looks like it. A rabbit mutant, same thing. The Bimbabes have melanin as well, like a lion or a rabbit. And they all match as well, so all enforcers look like a person of the human race with large amounts of skin melanin. That's it.

As a professional and a progressive liberal, I thought you had earlier meant that a white supremacist would be upset by having a so-called "white" person become a "black" person. Since races aren't real, I wasn't looking at what you're talking about. If it helps you feel any better some of the Bimbabes are from many other "races" although again, not really since such a concept isn't actually real, and we are actually just one race known as humans. Of course if there were orcs and trolls, elves and gnomes, you know other races of sentient and sapiens creatures, then yes of course there would be other races. But even if that was the case in my games I have women turn into orcs and trolls and such, thus you would have been equally as offended anyway.

Unfortunately, that is the nature of my work. I do transformations, because it turns me on. I didn't make any of the mutants to be stereotypical in any way shape or form. I didn't do anything demeaning or wrong towards any particular "race" whatsoever. However, that doesn't mean that I feel sad that you have been offended. I wish I could somehow make you feel better, but there's honestly nothing I can do. On the bright side, no one else has ever expressed any kind of upset towards this.

That means luckily I think that by and large most people are progressive enough or understand science enough that they weren't offended. Or else, since I didn't do anything that was stereotypical or demeaning or dehumanizing towards any particular "race" none of them were offended either. Anyway, again I apologize to you as I did not do any of this to upset people, but I also know that sometimes art is going to evoke emotions and people either good or bad. Hopefully you can forgive me my social faux pas, but I was in no way implying that you yourself was a white supremacist, because I have trouble understanding social cues or people's perspectives unless they are direct. Again this is a byproduct of my autism and not being neurotypical.

Reactions: SlayerApex

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cell943 - In lieu of your view, I questioned my integrity, and want you to know that as you are my fan, it really upsets me that I offended you. I immediately set up a poll and also a Discord thread in the Investors All Channel of the Discord. Please vote:

As I definitely want to ensure that I have not been insensitive. I personally know several of my fans are of dark skin melanin and I want to ensure that the majority, or even a large minority, of my fanbase was no insulted or felt harmed by the Bimbabe Bad Ends. Again, please vote and come discuss the subject with me as you know how much I do care about my fans and feedback! And again, I am sorry that I unintentionally offended you.

EDIT: Here are the results of the poll.

1698178068759.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SlayerApex

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Any news on the bimbo update?
Oh! Yes, it is at the $5 patron tier and finished the trickledown! It will go free to play in a few months, and the Zoo update is now here, on F95, for free!

TeaserGNChap9InvestorNSFW.jpg

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
A few months... Damn!
Oh, yeah, the way it has worked for almost a decade now is once it reaches the $5 tier, it stays there until the next release is launched. And, so, it will be a few months (SB:C's final release is currently being worked on). But, I love to share, so rest assured, it will go free once my investors have the next release!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
cell943 - In lieu of your view, I questioned my integrity, and want you to know that as you are my fan, it really upsets me that I offended you. I immediately set up a poll and also a Discord thread in the Investors All Channel of the Discord. Please vote:

As I definitely want to ensure that I have not been insensitive. I personally know several of my fans are of dark skin melanin and I want to ensure that the majority, or even a large minority, of my fanbase was no insulted or felt harmed by the Bimbabe Bad Ends. Again, please vote and come discuss the subject with me as you know how much I do care about my fans and feedback! And again, I am sorry that I unintentionally offended you.
For the record, I wasn't offended by its inclusion, just put off of the product. Your views on race aside, I appreciate your candor and willingness for introspection. Unfortunately, I only donated once, and Patreon has a weird policy of immediately revoking your access instead of providing a whole month of access. So I can't vote, but I do appreciate its existence.
If it wasn't your intention to insinuate that about me, I apologize for inferring that. Your phrasing could use reworking, but no one's perfect For example: "in light of" instead of "in lieu of". "In lieu of" means you are disregarding my views and doing something else, which it doesn't sound like is what you intended.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh, I had no idea that in lieu of meant that! Yeah, I can only go with races being a social construct only because of the actual fact they are, and did not mean for that to cause issue either. But anyway, yes, I definitely did not mean to miscommunicate, nor did I mean to miscommunicate with "in lieu of". But since you said I was black facing Trixie, I realized that I may have incorrectly and ignorantly done a thing considered racist. But, so far the poll has definitely helped me feel more secure. Again, sorry for the confusion!

TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
i'd really like to donate 5$ on patreon, but im from Russia, and patreon didnt want my money sadge

ps. races cant be social constructs, cause they based on science, not feefees, so...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i'd really like to donate 5$ on patreon, but im from Russia, and patreon didnt want my money sadge

ps. races cant be social constructs, cause they based on science, not feefees, so...
No, they are not based on science (outside of sociology), quite the opposite my friend. Just so a quick five minutes of research to see it is a social construct. All our DNA shows we came originally from Africa, so yeah... We are all humans and no other sapient races exist on our world. You're thinking more like Star Wars or in Lord of the Rings where other races exist.

Sorry to hear about Patreon! With luck within another year Russia, Putin's army I should say, will be out of Crimea and hopefully things for you and your people will get better and the sanctions might be lifted. Still, I appreciate it!

Jul 23, 2018
Time to become a patreon. This is very interesting. Out of curiosity, will there come a time when Trixie can become a bit more "hoeish" outside of bad ends? Cuz that would be cool. I just got to the end of the pumpkin head release and just realised there was more.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Time to become a patreon. This is very interesting. Out of curiosity, will there come a time when Trixie can become a bit more "hoeish" outside of bad ends? Cuz that would be cool. I just got to the end of the pumpkin head release and just realised there was more.
Due to the size and scope of my games, I try the keep most Bad Ends at around 10 scenes (commissions are closer to 30). So I am afraid there really is not enough time for me to extend them much. Since I have very little Furry or Bimbo content, in the Zoo and Salon bad ends, I did the bad ends a bit longer than usual so fans into those fetishes would have a little extra content to enjoy though!

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
Due to the size and scope of my games, I try the keep most Bad Ends at around 10 scenes (commissions are closer to 30). So I am afraid there really is not enough time for me to extend them much. Since I have very little Furry or Bimbo content, in the Zoo and Salon bad ends, I did the bad ends a bit longer than usual so fans into those fetishes would have a little extra content to enjoy though!
Its kinda a shame she wont be more of a hoe is her real life, but I understand your reasoning and cant blame ya for it. regardless fantastic game, im ashamed i sat on it for so long.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes