5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I saw that you're switching to Unity. How do you feel about Unity charging you $0.20 every time a user installs your game? Not being charged a portion when they buy your game, but every, single time they install it. If I buy your game once and then spend an entire day installing and uninstalling it (maybe even for innocuous reasons), I could cost you a shit ton of money.

Say I can uninstall and reinstall 10 times a minute, that's $2 every minute. That's $120/hour or $2,880/day I alone am costing you.
If I really wanted to screw you, I could automate the process and initiate it on every computer I own.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbot

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't think this will pan out for them anyway, but if it does, if I can ever get to where I have 200,000 people playing Anaxverse games or even if it's 100,000 or 40,000 I'd be able to afford it lol so, I am ok with it. I already pay for so many things like Discord, Photoshop, Daz models, and music, so another business expense is not going to break me. Especially one so small. I think after a million installs or something, it starts charging me .15cents per install. Patreon, Subscribestar, Steam also take money from me every month. So if I have to pay for service instead of using it for free, I would. I don't think anyone will sit there and do what you said, but also, supposedly, they have failsafe's in place for such trolling. Although, I am unsure if they will even be able to do this.

If not, I suppose I can go to Unreal Engine instead. But, I need something superior to Renpy for sure for my Game Modes to be to the professional caliber that I demand of myself.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
People will definitely do that. A ton of people get off on ruining other people's days.
Yeah perhaps I give people too much credit, however like I said according to Unity, they are supposed to make that not happen. But even if that's the case now they're saying that it only counts the first time somebody installs something.

Sep 24, 2022
It's the first time I've played a game like this that supports all my possible transformation kinks and I love it so far just by going over the pictures, it just check all the boxes I've been crying and searching for a long while.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's the first time I've played a game like this that supports all my possible transformation kinks and I love it so far just by going over the pictures, it just check all the boxes I've been crying and searching for a long while.
Glad to hear! That's why I started the Anaxverse, because no one else makes corruption content that I like. Lol

Sep 24, 2022
Glad to hear! That's why I started the Anaxverse, because no one else makes corruption content that I like. Lol
:) I'm all here for it at last I can play a game with all the possiblies without having to read comics all the time on nhentai or just play one game focusing on only a few transformations. Btw is there a discord for this ? I would hate having to miss certain things

Edit: Crap never mind I found it at the bottom of your comment

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I like the latest update, and my favorite "Bad End" is still "Glittering Gold", because it is a nice change of pace that has what might be the best setup for Trixie, after which Trixie ends up a supervillain that gets a rather satisfying revenge on those that manipulated and tricked her, with a nice segment where she sexually corrupts Flora and takes over the world. A nice mix of creepy and sexy that has rather well-done visuals throughout, that I kind of like more than the main storyline. It does make me want Kid Apex and Starflash to suffer horrible, horrible deaths in the main storyline, however, since it does appear as a choice in the main storyline..

That being said, I liked the latest "Bad Ends" "Latex Effects" and "Ice Queen Fiend" for having a similar change of pace where Trixie pretty much ends up the main antagonist instead of just another antagonist's lackey.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
In the Bad End "Horrific Humbuggery", which I think is pretty good, there seems to be a clipping issue with one of the pictures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
In the Bad End "Horrific Humbuggery", which I think is pretty good, there seems to be a clipping issue with one of the pictures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad that you are liking some of the commissioned bad ends. Although The Humbug one is a "special bad end" so that's one that I made myself. I'm looking at the picture on my phone at the moment, what is the clipping problem? I must be not seeing it on the little screen.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Glad that you are liking some of the commission to bad ends. Although The Humbug one is a "special bad end" so that's one that I made myself. I'm looking at the picture on my phone at the moment, what is the clipping problem? I must be not seeing it on the little screen.
The elf's hips seem to be clipping into Flora's hips. It is not a major issue that ruins anything, I didn't see it elsewhere in this game, and I've seen this clipping issue in other games from other people, but I just thought I should mention it.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Here are a couple files to alter chapter 9 (bimbo). Just drop either or both into the GN folder and overwrite.
  • The Custom Screens file enables chapter 9 from the chapter select screen so you can skip right to it
  • The Chapter9 file force enables game mode, if you want to play story mode for the older chapters and game mode for the new bimbo chapter.
The only thing to note is that your corruption level won't be changed since you're skipping all those events.
The Anax, let me know if you want me to delete this. I would have posted this on your discord, but uploading files isn't allowed.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cell943 I'm not sure if it will work here anyway since they cannot reach chapter 9 yet. I'm fine with posting it on my Discord, into the investors channel.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It'll work for anyone who purchased it. Just pasting chapter 9 into their game wouldn't.
Oh, yeah I put the file into the Investors All Channel, so it is there now. Not sure how many patrons come here as opposed to there, but sure. Maybe I should just add a skip option like I used to when I made my Twine versions. So every update someone could just pop right over. Since on Renpy, one can "skip" with holding CTRL, I just did not see it as much of an issue, sinc eyou can get form page one to chapter 9 in about 30 secs. On the other hand, new people might just do that and then miss out on a lot of story, which is sort of the whole point. Yeesh, well I suppose it is an option, so people could choose it or not. Oh, I am thinking this as I type.

Anyway, it's in the channel. I'll just start putting it into the game.

Never mind, Mars says there is no point to do so, plus I am moving to either Unity or Godot, so I'll worry about it later.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Oh, yeah I put the file into the Investors All Channel, so it is there now. Not sure how many patrons come here as opposed to there, but sure. Maybe I should just add a skip option like I used to when I made my Twine versions. So every update someone could just pop right over. Since on Renpy, one can "skip" with holding CTRL, I just did not see it as much of an issue, sinc eyou can get form page one to chapter 9 in about 30 secs. On the other hand, new people might just do that and then miss out on a lot of story, which is sort of the whole point. Yeesh, well I suppose it is an option, so people could choose it or not. Oh, I am thinking this as I type.

Anyway, it's in the channel. I'll just start putting it into the game.

Never mind, Mars says there is no point to do so, plus I am moving to either Unity or Godot, so I'll worry about it later.
The issue comes into play when you want to play game mode but don't want to sit through old content. Dungeons take a long time to get through and there's no skip option for them. So my modification provides two ways to do just that, skip old(er) content and play the bimbo dungeon right away.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The issue comes into play when you want to play game mode but don't want to sit through old content. Dungeons take a long time to get through and there's no skip option for them. So my modification provides two ways to do just that, skip old(er) content and play the bimbo dungeon right away.
Oh that makes sense!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Huh. Just finished the new content. It was mostly great. Giving Trixie black face was...a choice.
Glad you liked it! Races of humans are not real so I am not worried about that kind of nonsense.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes