Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Lord Legolas needs permission
Naah, I can still fuck him up :p It's just one of the bigger artists who is actually here and talking to people
Posting Tutorials mega here is a little useless, he's just gonna change the link
And we can't post it in the OP, bcs it's Supporting Material, the existing one in OP is old and free, was posted before this rule. But we have an actual Tutorial section, might wanna post it there. But again... 85gb mega...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkAlhimik

DarkAlhimik

Feb 2, 2021
Naah, I can still fuck him up :p It's just one of the bigger artists that actually here and talking to people
Posting Tutorials mega here is a little useless, he's just gonna change the link
And we can't post it in the OP, bcs it's Supporting Material, the existing one in OP is old and free, was posted before this rule. But we have an actual Tutorial section, might wanna post it there. But again... 85gb mega...
Oh, thanks for the reply. I didn't know about this rule.

Reactions: LordLegolas

condomlancer

Mar 20, 2022
Naah, I can still fuck him up :p It's just one of the bigger artists who is actually here and talking to people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was changes to his patreon recently regarding the archive link. Lots of these "certain websites" don't have access to it.

Apr 18, 2022
There was changes to his patreon recently regarding the archive link. Lots of these "certain websites" don't have access to it.
Good day!
Sometimes you have to search data way back in time to find links, for Gifdoozer it's about 2019(on the K site;))

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2023
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO xDDDDDD
I totally aproove xD
Remember folks, whenever you're commiting an act of copyright infringement just make sure to masquerade it as a GTA SA meme just in case of the creator finding it because then they won't ever try to take it down, in fact, you will gain their respect. It's like a get-out-of-jail free card with a free coupon for ice creams. Works wonders everytime.

Hey awesome works, homie! And wait a second... An animator with an account on the piracy site that does not get mad on the thread with their own works?....... *sigh*..... [takes out the wallet] ......Fine, you got me this time, where's your patreon at?

gifdoozer gigachad.png

Last edited:

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Remember folks, whenever you're commiting an act of copyright infringement just make sure to masquerade it as a GTA SA meme just in case of the creator finding it because then they won't ever try to take it down, in fact, you will gain their respect. It's like a get-out-of-jail free card with a free coupon for ice creams. Works wonders everytime.

Hey awesome works, homie! And wait a second... An animator with an account on the piracy site that does not get mad on the thread with their own works?....... *sigh*..... [takes out the wallet] ......Fine, you got me this time, where's your patreon at?

View attachment 3176310

A great man once said:
"Piracy is an issue of service, not price"

So it's not just about money :3 I understand that sometimes, specially when dealing with drigital products, may be stuff on my patreon, or videogames, or brazzers prmium doesn't matter, you gotta buy stuff based on previews or trailers. Remember when videogames used to have demos? when you could try the game before buying it the same way you try on yourself a coat in the store before purchasing it?

those times are long gone, and i hate it. now you just gotta decide if what you're paying is worth your money based in preview images... we can't try stuff. Patreon has that issue. i cannot post anything publicly because i would get nuked T_T i wish there was a way to give like a demo or beta version. that's why i don't make the "unwatermarked/full version on my patreon"
and why i ocasionally post models on smutba.se so you can get a glimpse of them =^.^=. yet tutorials aside, you're not missing much honestly from what i post for free :3

I consider patreon a tip jar that allows me to make this full time instead of having a full time job and then have limited time and energy for my animations:3 so every little bit of help is appreciated since it allows me to continue on it. but that doesn't mean i'm against piracy of my stuff at all :)

Plus as a person that has pirated a ton of games over the years (because we've all been that kid with not enough allowance or credit card to buy games ourselves) I know first hand than most of the times we pirate something we just have no intention of paying for it. yet, i bet i'm not the only one that has pirated a game and 20 minutes into it we went to buy it :3 last time that happened to me was with kena bridge of spirits. pirated it and in less than 15 minutes i was in steam buying it (great wholesome game, give it a look <3) so yeah, who knows, maybe even pirating my stuff might make you consider supporting me one day =^.^=

So yeah, i have no issues with it at all, and in fact it even makes me happy that my stuff is worth pirating. means it's good enough :3

So yeah, Fair winds and following seas <3

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote