Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Gifdoozer
Small Setback

Today my C drive died
Not a huge deal aside from the cost of getting a new one since despite i lost all my downloads and stuff i had on the desktop, Thankfully i have all my work on another drive that's permanently being synced with mega. and the stuff that was on the desktop was saved too since i have a 600+ Gbs blender backups folder in my D drive.

Only issue... I lost the squirting tutorial videos. so don't panic, i'll record it again in a few hours once i finish setting up everything. gotta install all the programs and plugins again

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Hi guys :3 haven't come here in a while :) almost back from the dead due to the c drive issue :3 about the tifa and widowmaker animations. I totally wanna make them. But i have a couple issues with them. I wanna make them long, and that's the first problem. I don't have an issue with the length since i can mocap some stuff or use it as reference, but those need some storyboarding or at least some planning on the order things are happening. And i got 0 experience doing that. And everything i write is cringe as fuck as if a horny teenager wrote. And it saddens me to imagine myself spending a couple months or even more to make those animations, having people wait to end up delivering a good looking animation that ultimately is just good looking cringe content xD so my first issue is fear of failing. Then it scares me a lot that by getting myself into such a big project might make people stop donating to me since patreon/substar are my main sources of income and i'm already quite tight on cash since i'm even having to provide a bit for my parents. So again, fear. And at the same time, i spend so much of my time replying to dms on twitter discord etc, because i would love to get a reply too T_T

so basicallythe whole thing about those two animations scare the living hell out ofme T_T i just don't see myself capable of making them. Or ending up spending a couple months making them to then, as usual end up forgetting them and mooving into something else T_T

that's why i'm still making short loops so i can convince myself that i can makewidowmakwr squirt, that i can make the tentacles cum on tifa..

idk guys, it just scares me. Plus the whole worl's situation, wars everywhere, the news, politics, patreon's stupid policies, gumroad banning nsfw content... those things also got me worried AF. Like for example i believe that the "pussy in bio" bots are a thing made by elon, to then justify banning nsfw to purge the bots he made in the first place.

Idk where all this is going but... "i'm tired boss" T_T

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys :3 haven't come here in a while :) almost back from the dead due to the c drive issue :3 about the tifa and widowmaker animations. I totally wanna make them. But i have a couple issues with them. I wanna make them long, and that's the first problem. I don't have an issue with the length since i can mocap some stuff or use it as reference, but those need some storyboarding or at least some planning on the order things are happening. And i got 0 experience doing that. And everything i write is cringe as fuck as if a horny teenager wrote. And it saddens me to imagine myself spending a couple months or even more to make those animations, having people wait to end up delivering a good looking animation that ultimately is just good looking cringe content xD so my first issue is fear of failing. Then it scares me a lot that by getting myself into such a big project might make people stop donating to me since patreon/substar are my main sources of income and i'm already quite tight on cash since i'm even having to provide a bit for my parents. So again, fear. And at the same time, i spend so much of my time replying to dms on twitter discord etc, because i would love to get a reply too T_T

so basicallythe whole thing about those two animations scare the living hell out ofme T_T i just don't see myself capable of making them. Or ending up spending a couple months making them to then, as usual end up forgetting them and mooving into something else T_T

that's why i'm still making short loops so i can convince myself that i can makewidowmakwr squirt, that i can make the tentacles cum on tifa..

idk guys, it just scares me. Plus the whole worl's situation, wars everywhere, the news, politics, patreon's stupid policies, gumroad banning nsfw content... those things also got me worried AF. Like for example i believe that the "pussy in bio" bots are a thing made by elon, to then justify banning nsfw to purge the bots he made in the first place.

if what you need is a pervert with a twisted imagination, I'm sure that can be arranged.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

Can I briefly tell you what happened?

Reactions: Gifdoozer

Kall95

Apr 4, 2023
Also, can the widowmaker-reinhardt scene over an inflatable transparent couch by the pool be found somewhere?
(Hopefully I'm not mistaken the artist)

hq420

Sep 15, 2018
Also, can the widowmaker-reinhardt scene over an inflatable transparent couch by the pool be found somewhere?
Never went anywhere beyond the preview pics. Kinda sad since those were obliterated by jpg compression.

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
I havent worked on it yet :3
The tifa tentacles and the widow/rein are my two big projects at the time. two long animations i wanna make =^.^= the tifa one is 1 minute long so far and i've just animated the intro. early WIP (still needs some improovement)

I mostly started with the tifa one, because i think more people want the tifa animation and at the same time it'll be easyer for me to just animate one character than two :3 so hopefully i'll finish it faster and that'll motivate me to then moove onto the widowmaker/rein one :3

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
I was a bit surprised that there are tentacles in Tifa's animation. At first, I thought there would be either sex machines, or male hands and cocks protruding from the wall behind her. :KEK:

tifabondage

Sep 17, 2023
In the first video of Tifa intro, I left 3 or 4 options to choose from to make the next video and the one with tentacles won

Reactions: Gawg69
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote