Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Gifdoozer
Widowmaker Animation WIP

I was testing the rig in different poses... and while searching for references i decided i wanted to make a simple animation of widow "preparing" for her encounter with rein. maybe with a dildo, or even a male torso (you know, those made of silicone and stuff). I even built one of those torsos in blender by cutting chunks of a male model. But unfortnuately i came across some gifs of sasha foxxx and had the immediate urge to animate a BJ. So i'm quite disapointed at the fact that i didn't use or even showcase any of the features i've made for the model, but i'm quite happy with how this looks. so i might have to make another short animation for that. maybe i could make 3-4 short loops like this and use them as an animation intro for widow getting ready for Reinhardt's encounter. Fun fact she doesn't know rein's dick is MUCH bigger ;)
ezgif-2-5f4db8945d.gif

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Gifdoozer
Widowmaker Animation WIP

I was testing the rig in different poses... and while searching for references i decided i wanted to make a simple animation of widow "preparing" for her encounter with rein. maybe with a dildo, or even a male torso (you know, those made of silicone and stuff). I even built one of those torsos in blender by cutting chunks of a male model. But unfortnuately i came across some gifs of sasha foxxx and had the immediate urge to animate a BJ. So i'm quite disapointed at the fact that i didn't use or even showcase any of the features i've made for the model, but i'm quite happy with how this looks. so i might have to make another short animation for that. maybe i could make 3-4 short loops like this and use them as an animation intro for widow getting ready for Reinhardt's encounter. Fun fact she doesn't know rein's dick is MUCH bigger ;)
View attachment 3258060
Changed it back to the beach scene, hope you guys like it this way as much as i do =^.^=
Gotta do some color correction and stuff because colors look super dull and washed out gotta make that blue skin pop more <3

1705392231891.png

Reconverged

Dec 2, 2021
Changed it back to the beach scene, hope you guys like it this way as much as i do =^.^=
Gotta do some color correction and stuff because colors look super dull and washed out gotta make that blue skin pop more <3

View attachment 3267511
Kinda cringe you're in here pretending like you're okay with all of this. It's about you controlling what's leaked. Not you actually liking the community lol. Otherwise I would have found the tutorials I've always wanted for blender in here. But nope. Still can't find anything ;-;

• Thinking Face
Reactions: snapson
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote