Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
we probably just didn't want to post anything that wasn't a content update and are "patiently waiting" for someone to pirate it for us lmao

though I am surprised nobody mentioned he made a "futa tutorial" which is very based since he's not even a fan of it, truly committed to the craft :cool:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
rf96 and now we have a small problem

this is cool that you merged all the updates, wanted to do it myself at some point
but since 2022-09-25 there is actually been only one Ada anim for 2022

And now you telling me that I have to download everything again to get those few finished renders/gifs for 2023?
I'm committed, but not to this lvl

or am I missing 2023 folder somewhere? :unsure:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
rf96 and now we have a small problem

this is cool that you merged all the updates, wanted to do it myself at some point
but since 2022-09-25 there is actually been only one Ada anim for 2022

And now you telling me that I have to download everything again to get those few finished renders/gifs for 2023?
I'm committed, but not to this lvl

or am I missing 2023 folder somewhere? :unsure:
The MEGA archive has not been properly updated and there were other stuff on his Patreon, mostly WIPs. I think you can get them through the WIPs zip in OP. That said, the so many updates in OP and the WIPs in Patreon were difficult to work with so I may have missed something.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The MEGA archive has not been properly updated and there were other stuff on his Patreon, mostly WIPs. I think you can get them through the WIPs zip in OP. That said, the so many updates in OP and the WIPs in Patreon were difficult to work with so I may have missed something.
I see, this is always hard to sort out stuff when 90% of it are wips, but here is my version of

and , maybe you gonna find something new

2022 is mix from OP, patreon and twitter, twitter has a lot more actually, 2023 is totally mine, finished/tutorial renders/wips
Did not delve into 2021 and earlier
You can add those to OP, but it is way different from your sorting, i'll just leave it here

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I see, this is always hard to sort out stuff when 90% of it are wips
but here is my version of

and , maybe you gonna find something new

2022 is mix from OP, patreon and twitter, twitter has a lot more
2023 is totally mine
did not delve into 2021 and earlier
Yeah, I'm unsure how to sort all the WIPs, or pictures only released with tutorials.

Reactions: LordLegolas

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
frankly, it's very disturbing, I get it might be exhausting focusing on a one thing several months in a row
but only imagine all of those projects finished

View attachment 2882902 View attachment 2882903 View attachment 2882900
View attachment 2882901 View attachment 2882928 View attachment 2882929
At least render them in 4k my dude, if you don't wanna fuck with animations :cry:
Widowmaker project is the most awaited by me! I can't wait to see it done and with voice!

Reactions: Rin.inko

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020

" Just paid twitter blue to be able to type this: (Please read, it comes from the heart)

Mocap suit bought, and I can't help but look back and wonder... "How?"

It feels like it was yesterday when I was getting yelled at by my psychotic boss on a false contract for a paycheck that didn't even cover rent. And having anxiety, stress, depression and self-destructing thoughts on levels I wouldn't wish even on my worst enemy.

It was you guys who took me out of the shithole that was my life and self-destructing mind. It was your positive comments, your support, the commissions, the donations on Patreon and Substar. Yet here I am, buying studio grade gear for a thing that has always been my dream job. Everything together made me keep on moving. And here I am, still wondering how the fuck I got here. But there's no time to wonder, I learned a valuable lesson from you guys.

Gotta keep moving forward

And if sex loops are no longer a challenge for me, we better start making something better, longer, with better quality, some story, dialogues... and why not, lore. And I say WE, because I wouldn't be able to make this without you guys. You are a part of this as much as I am.

I just can't thank you enough, there's literally no words. And we can't physically make a meeting, so I can get to know you and thank you personally. So you better be ready because I'm 2000% to make it worth your while <3

The R34 community is definitely the most wholesome one ever. We're the misfits, the weirdos, the wankers, the loners, the kid that sited in a corner to draw while the other played games/sports in the playtime, the ones that have trouble socializing, the ones that got bet up. We know first hand what it's like to be treated like shit. So we take care of each other, like friends, like family.

I love you all."

what a wholesome fella
xviangel-clap.gif

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote