Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Can perhaps somebody explain in depth how to fix the "now loading / black screen" bug, i have downloaded k-lite coded pack but it doesn't seem to work either
I had the same problem with other UMEMARO animation and after installing k-lite (at least standard no basic) everything works fine.
In "select components" tab, find MPEG-PS (probably this codec is needed to play umemaro animation) try installing with lav version if wont work try microsoft.

Reactions: Cobetcknn

noname123Kappa

Jan 8, 2018
I had the same problem with other UMEMARO animation and after installing k-lite (at least standard no basic) everything works fine.
In "select components" tab, find MPEG-PS (probably this codec is needed to play umemaro animation) try installing with lav version if wont work try microsoft.
thanks

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
download links are broken and the only good one takes to long to download where dat mega at doe :eek:?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm clueless, I don't even know what to do in the first room. I press on all 3 buttons and all I get is nothing :teary::'(

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
I'm clueless, I don't even know what to do in the first room. I press on all 3 buttons and all I get is nothing :teary::'(
You've to play with the talk/investigate and view buttons. Click them 2-3 times in a row till the sentence will change and suggest you to visit another zone (Library or Yard I don't remember).

By the way I didn't remember the chapter 2 was soooo good. He basically fucks the shit out of every girl :D
Compared to recent releases Umemaro's old games like Omega were way better imho.

Ickir

Aug 1, 2017
Where is the "select components" option? I cant find it. Its in Klite options?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Someone knows a version with normal video formats?? I tried installing k-lite 4 times, differents versions with different options and the game still give me a black screen and infinite "now loading".

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Someone knows a version with normal video formats?? I tried installing k-lite 4 times, differents versions with different options and the game still give me a black screen and infinite "now loading".
me too, dont know what to do now

rapidhic

Aug 18, 2018
Made an account just to post this.
First I download Lav filters Megamix, 32bit. Being 32bit I think that what is important because the game is 32bit.
Secondly I removed the " -eng" from the exe file, now it reads just "IntouYuugiOmega".
Now it works flawlessly as well as other umemaro games.

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Made an account just to post this.
First I download Lav filters Megamix, 32bit. Being 32bit I think that what is important because the game is 32bit.
Secondly I removed the " -eng" from the exe file, now it reads just "IntouYuugiOmega".
Now it works flawlessly as well as other umemaro games.
Hooolyyy... thanks man, that's working

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Now all we need is the 2nd one here on F95

Aruden Kun

Apr 10, 2018
can someone help me what do i do next after the sex scene with mai and the othergirl in the classroom

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote