Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RE061178_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The first production of UMEMARO project! This is an adventure game with full-length movie!

At University of Youmei, several mysterious disappearance cases including the director of the school have occurred in the past two months.
The principal of the university asks Masaaki Ohara, the lead character, who is the grandchild of the director to investigate on these cases.
This is a romantic action comedy of the students who are the descendants of an onmyoji (exorcist) family!​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

RJ061178_img_smp1.jpg RJ061178_img_smp2.jpg RJ061178_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I don't get what to do after you leave the classroom with the kung-fu girl. I've clicked all the options until dialogue cycles and clicked randomly on the image itself.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
apparently this is only the first game, looks like theirs a sequal from what I found of my walkthrough search (unsuccessful search though).

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone else getting the black screen ''Now loading..''
yep, also since then, restarting will end in black screens too. Also, when clicking the .exe the "boot-up" before the titel screen says "titel:error"
Basically, anything video like isnt shown, only the audio is played.
Bummer, no idea how to fix this, and re-downloading ...isnt worth it for just ending up with the blackscreen issue.

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Im stuck at D. I have no clue what to do here

EDIT: Nevermind dammend second time in a row using the same command

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know how to get row 2 column 5's scene. I have replayed it MANY times by now and can't figure what I'm missing.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Still no idea how to make this run...again. First everything worked, then all went black. Also its a PC thingy as to reloading doesnt fix it. Reading how macky player is old and no longer supported...I guess I'm just unlucky, so...have fu to those who can play it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote