Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
looks like the mega file is unavailable, filescdn doesnt work as well, but workupload seems fine

Mar 27, 2021
I'm here to say to you "Don't download this game if you don't want to risk", I downloaded it and after an hour my pc totally broke, I had to send it to the tech and only today they sent it back to me, that's why I'm writing right now this comment. I downloaded a lot of games here and unfortuanlly I forgot the name of another game, why am I saying this? Because before playing this one there was another game that kinda glitched my pc, I did nothing about it and well... The results were 1 week to the tech... So believe me lads, don't do it, even though to a lot of people nothing happened I'm just saying to you my experience, maybe to you nothing will happen but to me did even though I never, without counting that other game, had problems before. Take that in mind I don't want other people to have my same problem, if you want to be sure about downloading games here you only can download "RPGM", "Wolf RPG", "Ren'Py", "Unity" and "Unreal Engine", for everything else I personally will never download again them, I know it's a shame about VN that are not in Ren'Py but it is what it is, I don't want to risk so that what happened to me happens again.
Stay safe.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
When switching angles in a scene the MackyPlayer crashes. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
not sure who will see this or can tag a mod or something but this game got official English subtitles, well a bunch of his games did.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote