Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Android_999

May 12, 2017
yep, also since then, restarting will end in black screens too. Also, when clicking the .exe the "boot-up" before the titel screen says "titel:error"
Basically, anything video like isnt shown, only the audio is played.
Bummer, no idea how to fix this, and re-downloading ...isnt worth it for just ending up with the blackscreen issue.
Change folder path. Maybe its help

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
This clearly states vampire vs kungfu girl but in the 2nd volume the vampire girl turns into a succubus. What? Am I missing something here?

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
For everyone who have "black screen or loading problem" - try install additional codec pack (e.g. K-lite).
If you dont want install codec - go to mackydata folder and find files with .mp_ extension and open with videoplayer (e.g. potplayer).

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Do you advance the story by waiting a certain amount of time or by talking and investigating a certain amount of time?

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for the upload.

I'm facing a problem with the game, no idea if it's related to the fullscreen mode, but I got a runtime error and I'm forced to restart the game from the beginning as there's no save data : /
And I'm stucked in the classroom too lol ! Any walkthrough ?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a button to skip text? It takes forever to keep redoing the library scene to unlock every possible scene.

Reactions: danghoangcva
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote