tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Unless the Dev changed it from the version I played, I don't remember reading about Traeon or Traeon being Leanor father. But either way it doesn't really matter, Aegis and Leanor are brother and sister. Leanor is the MC's aunt. Honestly the whole back story could use some work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have included the screenshots above. Please check them. The game version is 0.1. And yes I agree with your point that the backstory needs rework here.

Reactions: Dazed&confused
Nov 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have included the screenshots above. Please check them. The game version is 0.1. And yes I agree with your point that the backstory needs rework here.
That's weird, the version I played doesn't have that in the info at all. Its says Aegis was the Queens only male child and the Queen died giving birth to Leanor at old age. The throne went to Aegis because Leanor was a newborn baby. Doesn't mention Traeon at all.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
That's weird, the version I played doesn't have that in the info at all. Its says Aegis was the Queens only male child and the Queen died giving birth to Leanor at old age. The throne went to Aegis because Leanor was a newborn baby. Doesn't mention Traeon at all.
Which version did you play? Game here is only v0.1.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
As with all the other games set in a fantasy world: At least choose pictures/gifs/videos that don't explicitely show a modern room.

Use pictures/gifs/videos that mainly show a bed or something else that is seen as timeless.

buff

May 29, 2017
Seems like a fun idea, but gotta be honest the fact that nearly every screenshot has typos and misspellings causes me to worry about the game quality.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Seems like a fun idea, but gotta be honest the fact that nearly every screenshot has typos and misspellings causes me to worry about the game quality.
Typos are everywhere - not just in the game itself but in the code too, which resulted in lots of bugs last version.

• Sad
Reactions: buff

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
The Emperor King bro, i came for a story and a wank. not 1500 mouse clicks in 0.2 seconds gap with 15 different rounds on my old laptop which is trying its best. i dont have a mouse, its difficult navigating and clicking in that sword game

I appreciate and understand youre building plot but this much rounds and mouse clicking is tiring and unnecessary
I dont mean anything bad about your game and please only take this as constructive criticism

yours truly,
carpal tunnel

p.s. also there are too many bugs im fixing on the fly, just to play the game

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
bug: when you work with Olenna in the conference room you get this error
Error: the passage "ConferenceRoom" does not exist

Reactions: jeff5600

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
game deleted and coming across the pathetic excuse of a mini game where u have a hit them 15 times, they hit you once and magically repair their armor

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1686297637561.png
Damn, father don't even remember my name anymore.... not really a good start for this game

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1686298025855.png 1686298079051.png
Names need some work, first to get the player name correct, and secondly, it would be Lady instead of Sir for females.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes