Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I'm pretty sure all knights are called "Sir" or "Ser", like Ser Brienne of Tarth who is a woman
Actually, the proper title for a female knight would be 'Dame' or 'Ser' although 'Sir' and 'Syr' also have been used, some knights even had Knight as title. So Sir can be used here, but I have a feeling it might confuse some that are not familiar with titles, as Sir is considered a male title by most.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Actually, the proper title for a female knight would be 'Dame' or 'Ser' although 'Sir' and 'Syr' also have been used, some knights even had Knight as title. So Sir can be used here, but I have a feeling it might confuse some that are not familiar with titles, as Sir is considered a male title by most.
In the Song of Ice & Fire/ Game of Thrones universe, "Ser" is the title for a knight for either gender

Reactions: theinternetis4

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
A picture of Margaery appears in the hall on Tue, Thu, Sat mornings. The final quest can only be started on Mon, Wed, Fri in noon.
Is this a bug or a feature?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey dev I think Elsa Jean would make the perfect Myrcella Lannister. I hope you may add places ike brothels and non royal characters to have fun with as well plus the other 3 characters who were freed need to return I'm some capacity. Add more variations on scenes for captives and have the text convey non consent if the situation calls.

I feel bad for the 1 character who died before they got a scene are there plans for her to get a quest that can be completed before they die? Also who are the stara used in the photos that emissary from houses depict. I think I saw Alina Lopez, Lacy Lennon and Riley Reid but could be wrong but wasn't sure on the rest apart from Nicole and Brandi as their characters have profiles in the journal plus Brandi has a quest?

kiko14

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 2603224

Overview:
Welcome to Game of Boobs, a game created in Twine where the heir of the old king has to find his place in the world.
Encounter friendly and hostile characters and rule the realm.
Will you be the right King and bring wealth and peace, or will you get bancrupt and lose it all for you and your family?

You play as Prince Plaeyon soon to be named King Plaeyon of House Targaryen, the First of His Name.
King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men. Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. Protector of the Realm.
And so on and so on. You are on your quest of holding the realm together.
But the Golden Bank and the other Houses of Westeros are hot on your heels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-10
Release Date: 2023-06-08
Developer: The Emperor King -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Pixeldrain link is not working

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
i am in the fight scene with 4 options but only have 4 seconds to choose one, upper left, lower left, upper right, lower right, i have to deflect 15 blows but i can only get max 3 blows deflected then it resets, anyone know how to defeat this one,
The enemy knight gives you a hard blow and you stumble on the ground.

After a few seconds you get back on your feed, but the knight repaired his armor.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
i am in the fight scene with 4 options but only have 4 seconds to choose one, upper left, lower left, upper right, lower right, i have to deflect 15 blows but i can only get max 3 blows deflected then it resets, anyone know how to defeat this one,
The enemy knight gives you a hard blow and you stumble on the ground.

After a few seconds you get back on your feed, but the knight repaired his armor.
Be quick and the sword will be in 1 of 4 directions so click that one.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
not bad for HTML game

May 31, 2017
Ho ho ho im happy to see this kind of game always , don't care abou the engine just the idea of it is fun , im going to play the game and give it a try , good luck dev please don't abandon it and make it a legendary one

May 31, 2017
Yo
So i give it a try , and here is my opinion

First its a Very good game Potentially , But some thing that you may have planned for in the future idk but anyways i will talk about them

The MC
1- i mean come one man he looks like he is in his 60's give him a break , it would we better if you replace his avatar with some Black Head Silhouette or Something a like

2- his Character Development
He really needs it and need to train in brothels or something to satisfy his Partners + Get Bolder and More Targaryen , A Bad ass Mc , make him get angry for his sister lover? Old lover? Something if not angry because of his sister old Love Life , because he was trying to expose her with drawings , i just want to Humiliate him so bad and make the older sis fall in lover emotionally and physically with mc lol , aka , he is too good in bed that she kinda get addicted , might be a cool tsundere route lol + personality ( i think you already have plans for that since we got the option to keep the drawings)

3- and MAKE HIM MARRY MANY WIFES , they already had taken my boy armies but they didn't say anything about wifes , so lets add the ability to have a harem of wifes , lol make the houses try to get the top rank of his harem , better than unseen wars

Other People

I like little sis she is kinda Perfect angela two , and would love to see more of the prisoners especially Jade

Already Talked about Big Sis above lol

The HighGarden Family WHY WHY DIDNT WE GET A THREESOME WHYYYYYYY WHY NOT MOTHER-DAUGHTER SANDWICH < Had to let this one out :) >
Margarey Milking that guy was kinda Okaish
But Surprisingly the Mc Was okay with marrying her , I guess if we got the lannisters first we would had been able to threaten them [ i Perfer the Aunt Waaaay More , KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY ;) ]

The Aunt Story Is Hella good , idk about Charlotte i wished she gained more respect for the mc? I mean he pardoned her death + married her Lady so why not?

And Can we get the sisters marriage soon? gotta Respect Daddys dying Wishes ;)

And Yeah i like the other houses Teasers Damnnn im looking forward to it

So all in all i guess if the dev take a more serious way in developing it more + adobe new Ai Tool will help you A Lot for Pictures

And please man Keep it up i really Loved it , good luck

Ps- im Bad with writing names so thats why i don't use them a lot lol

Sorry for the typos if there any , and thanks for your work

Reactions: The Emperor King

hero12348

Dec 9, 2021
2 Bugs I noticed:
1. When you work for Olenna the different pictures for Olenna don't load properly.
2. After working for Olenna the "Finish Working" Button does not work because you forgot to put "HG" after "ConferenceRoom" in your Code. Right now it is this:
<<button "Finish working" ConferenceRoom>><</button>>\
But it should be this:
<<button "Finish working" ConferenceRoomHG>><</button>>\

And the working progress on the farm sometimes shows the $Variable instead of the actual number. But maybe that is just because I use my save from V01 to play

hero12348

Dec 9, 2021
Also I think there may be a typo while talking with Leanor the first time

You: "I forgive you as you are a part of my family. Anyways I came to talk with you about the tax money you OWN the crown."
Leanor: "So I OWN you something?"

I'm not a native speaker but I think it should say "owe" instead of "own"

Reactions: Brad95
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes