• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

angel2012ru

Dec 7, 2021
Mother of the dragons
After our little prison adventure one inmate told us that she knows where a old ancient dragon egg is. I should talk with the Daenerys and the Meister about this.

how do I start this quest ?

Reactions: krkarr

jonas12699

Jan 4, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game of Boobs V0.1 Fix2
Line 12291 of the Fix2 file, there is a "if $chestOpen == false" check. Either change it to check for "true" instead of "false" on the game's .html file or change the variable to false in the browser's console "SugarCube.State.variables.chestOpen = false"

Unsure if mistake by dev or not, but seems like a weird variable check to me since you have to open the chest before to progress to this lock

Reactions: MeVirus

rokudenashi

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, anyone can figure out the proper way. I follow the instruction but it says something wrong. Anybody care to help?

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
The Queen had 2 kids Aegis and Leanor. The Queen died giving birth to Leanor.
As per story, Queen's brother had a son Traeon who is Leanor's father. Did Queen marry her nephew Traeon? Nothing is mention about it. Is Aegis I also the son of Queen and Traeon? The Emperor King can you answer these questions or clarify the doubts?

Nov 24, 2020
As per story, Queen's brother had a son Traeon who is Leanor's father. Did Queen marry her nephew Traeon? Nothing is mention about it. Is Aegis I also the son of Queen and Traeon? The Emperor King can you answer these questions or clarify the doubts?
Unless the Dev changed it from the version I played, I don't remember reading about Traeon or Traeon being Leanor father. But either way it doesn't really matter, Aegis and Leanor are brother and sister. Leanor is the MC's aunt. Honestly the whole back story could use some work.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes