VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Just tested the new script, holy shit is it awesome! It's very basic right now. I just wanted to test the major movements. Still need to tweak it so it looks less "wooden". But so far this has made everything so much easier.
I should be doing more animations now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Just tested the new script, holy shit is it awesome! It's very basic right now. I just wanted to test the major movements. Still need to tweak it so it looks less "wooden". But so far this has made everything so much easier.
I should be doing more animations now!
Congratulations!

Reactions: kfrazer099

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I need to fix the head movement and Oishi's left hand. I think Ren'py has a playback speed adjustment thing I can look into also.
cant wait to see whta you gonna do with this in the future

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Animations are done, but even at 1 second loops the action is too slow. Ren'Py doesn't seem to have a playback speed option. So I need to work on it in Adobe premiere for a bit. I have the perfect audio for it. Now I just need to make sure the video plays at the same speed.

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Animations are done, but even at 1 second loops the action is too slow. Ren'Py doesn't seem to have a playback speed option. So I need to work on it in Adobe premiere for a bit. I have the perfect audio for it. Now I just need to make sure the video plays at the same speed.
Can't wait to see your work...I'd also love to see and hear your work through Adobe Premier!!!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Animations are now the correct speed. I had to cut the first one though, couldn't fix without having to redo it completely which would take hours. Now to just work on some dialogue for the loops and finish up the still images before the big decision.
Can't wait to see your work...I'd also love to see and hear your work through Adobe Premier!!!
My Premier work only takes a minute or two at most. I was able to follow a tutorial that was posted. All I did was render the animation as 30 separate images (30fps loop), import them into Premier, sped up the speed to 175%, then export them into a codec-thingy and it spits out an animation.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Not for a while. I can only work on a few images with dialogue a day. Things are pretty busy with me, with no end in sight. Doing the best I can.
no worry, i thought you had finish the orgy scene and it was it!!!! thank you for your hard work

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
no worry, i thought you had finish the orgy scene and it was it!!!! thank you for your hard work
Orgy scene turned to it to be less orgy and more single scene choice…scene. Elke/various people, Oishi/MC, and a player choice moment with Tunrida. Bryn will have a special 3 part scene after this is done.
Edit: This scene sets up a larger moment throughout the rest of the chapter depending on what choice is made. So I have to make sure it’s done right. Otherwise it’ll be a disaster.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Sent some of the latest scene out for some proof-luvin'. Thought I'd make a quick image of Bryn and Shelby while I wait.

This isn't what will actually happen, but it's close. I just really wanted to do a scene with these two together.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Sent some of the latest scene out for some proof-luvin'. Thought I'd make a quick image of Bryn and Shelby while I wait.

This isn't what will actually happen, but it's close. I just really wanted to do a scene with these two together.
sexyyy i imagine mag fisting bryn to lose her ass for MC

Reactions: blacklight47