VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
For the complete update, it'll have Rhona/Vincent/Fiona/MC for the optional "Fiona's Stories", the big "Tunrida's View Room" main story scene with a few sexy time scenes in it (werewolf is one of them), and then a new Bryn/MC/??? scene with lots of story and sexiness.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
For the complete update, it'll have Rhona/Vincent/Fiona/MC for the optional "Fiona's Stories", the big "Tunrida's View Room" main story scene with a few sexy time scenes in it (werewolf is one of them), and then a new Bryn/MC/??? scene with lots of story and sexiness.
EPIC thank you for your art and time

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Are you gonna show us à little preview of the orgy scene before the update come out? Are you keep the secrecy :cool:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hopefully GTS doesn't mind be giving some info from "behind the scene": the progress that I have seen so far is still focused on tying up the story threads in the build up to the Climax of chapter 4. I don't think the Orgy scene has been started yet.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
For this scene, I had planned on giving options for MC to do his astral walking around the scene focusing on Elke and all the people she gets with, werewolf and Nimue (which I'm actually having problems with model I used- may change it), some story stuff with Bryn and Shelby (no lewd stuff... until after the scene), and then focusing on the main story with Oishi/Tunrida.

My hope is to have the first true important choice in this scene with Tunrida that will shape the rest of Ch04. I was also going to use the side scenes to help shape the story around what MC can expect from friend and foe alike (Although, not necessary to understand the main story anyway).

I kind of bit off more than I can chew with this scene, I think. Been debating cutting Elke and the werewolf but I haven't decided yet. It's already been 3 months since the last update, worried it might take another 3 more. But, I have more time coming up soon I can dedicate to the story.

The orgy itself is happening during the main story, but the setup/build/rendering of it will take some time. I have some basic layouts for it, just gonna take a minute (or hours rather) to get going.

All I can ask for is patience, sorry.