VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just tested the new script, holy shit is it awesome! It's very basic right now. I just wanted to test the major movements. Still need to tweak it so it looks less "wooden". But so far this has made everything so much easier.
I should be doing more animations now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you tell me what script you are referring to please?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Could you tell me what script you are referring to please?
Fuckomatic

It's crazy easy to use. Just set up two points to start and end the motion then run a script. There's a quick video tutorial with it. It's how I'll be animating everything I can since it's so quick to use.

Reactions: EpicLust

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Project on hold. Official statement in the game thread.

Work went insane, no time for the project for a while. Doing what I can, but not enough to say I'll be making any meaningful progress.

-GTS
We understand no worry

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Sorry I've been radio silent for a bit. Things are finally starting to wind down IRL. I need to relax for a bit before working again.

I had an idea for a (yet another) project, this time in a non-cyberpunk far future theme. Worked up a few images in about an hour before passing out.

I don't know if it's something I'll be pursuing, but I had to get the idea out of my head at least.
Can't decide between mech pilot, fighter pilot, or secret agent. Leaning towards mech pilot.

-GTS

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yesssss she need to get destroy. What do you think about standing anal full nelson
GrayTShirt something like that

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Yesssss she need to get destroy. What do you think about standing anal full nelson
GrayTShirt something like that
That position is always fun to see, but it wouldn't work in this scene. I do have it planned for another scene though, with a different couple.

• Love
Reactions: Zolkane

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Well, I don't know what happened, but Bryn's model is screwing up cloth simulations. Her clothes are just "ignoring" collisions with her. Been spending a couple hours working on it. I WILL FIX IT!
keep fighting buddy

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

I got it kind of fixed, but now I need to make sure I can get everything right with the new model.

EDIT: CRISIS AVERTED! The lewdiciousness will continue...
its a new model? is there a reason why?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
After I worked on a few more renders I decided to do some more work on my new side project.

For the record, I now have 3 projects total. Inner Demons, *redacted*, and this new sci-fi one.
New Crew copy.jpg
I still don't know what medium/format I want to do with it, or even what the story itself will be. But in my head they're some pretty cool characters with interesting backstories.

Anyway, I won't be posting any more of the new sci-fi work on this dev log. I don't want to steer away from the original intent.

Still making slow progress in I.D. though. Just a few (dozen) more images and this 2nd Tunrida branch storyline will be done.

-GTS