• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Futanari Sorority - Basic and High Extended Versions [Final] [Alek ErectSociety]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
does this artist have other complete* games... ?
That star really says it all xD

According to the patron page, the only other thing they released was an extremely short (yes, shorter then this) VN called "Call Down and Fuck", again, nothing ground breaking in any department, and again, extremely short.

Reactions: joehoe and 9inchz

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I looked at the 5th screenshot and it looks like anal to me. And after playing the game I did never see any pussy or ass its all covered. Besides having balls does not mean its not futa. Look at the recently uploaded collection from Ryo Agawa on this site dick,pussy,balls,ass.
after looking at the screenshot based on the proportions of the futa and the placement of the players penis inside the futa i have to say that is a vagina it is too far forward on the body for it to be the futa's asshole

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, check the next game. It is here on F95 too [Unconventional Gym]. Dev is also working on another game too.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
euhm question i keep getting the error with a trojan file in it how do i fix it?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes