Others - Completed - Futanari Sorority - Basic and High Extended Versions [Final] [Alek ErectSociety]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Fuchsschweif

Absolutely terrible. Despite having the "complete" tag, this game ends after roughly 30 mins mid-story where it barely took off.

You can't play it in fullscreen (no shortcuts work) and it's mainly futa on male. The characters ask you whether you want to be passive or active, but the game forces you to be passive.

Timewaste!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

EvilLadyKitten

Rape rape and more rape this shit is no funny and it ends abruptly not that I wanted to see more at least the blonde girl from the start was nice and the black hair girl too not before raping you of course, not recommended by any means even if you don't care above the constante rape is a very short visual novel and rushed very rushed
  3. 5.00 star(s)

astrit88

awesome game if you are into Futa on Male, dialogue is not the most interesting but also not bad, characters are good though I would have loved to see a bit more variation, H-scenes are amazing, would recommend.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

romaniranch

This guy makes some of the best futa shit out there. All his proportions are thicc and sexy. I literally didn't know I liked futa on male before these games. The whole collection is good.

Make sure to download the high extended version of the game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

jond2760

The overall quality of the build is marginal, at best, and the translation has more holes than a colostomy patient. The actual art itself moves awkwardly and barely makes the admittedly short playtime acceptable. There's also no gallery option or sound controls.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dmightypuck

The application has solid gameplay, and good artwork. While there isn't much there yet, you can definitely see where this can continue to get better as the author fleshes it out more. This shows real promise.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The grammar in this game is pretty bad, the story had sex in it like 2 minutes in and that for me is too fast.
    The art is pretty good and that saves it for me.

Art 7.5/10
    Story 6.5/10
    Characters 6/10
    Sex 7/10