• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Futanari Sorority - Basic and High Extended Versions [Final] [Alek ErectSociety]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
If I asked somebody to get me a weapon for self defense and they gave me hot sauce I'd punch them in the damn throat. lmao

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Could you possibly post his new game that came out?
Sorry can't. I should have specified, it's an unofficial remake. I downloaded the game from here, extracted the assets and remade the game in Ren'py.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasori

johnw713

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry to hear. I don't have an apple machine so I didn't tested the mac build, but both the windows and the linux one worked. So I assumed that the mac is okay too.
It's cool thanks for trying though or maybe it's just me

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Well I liked it. My biggest turnoff was that it was very short. Plus I was a bit annoyed by the fact that the protagonist keeps thinking about how wrong, strange or crazy it all is, but immediately agrees to take it up the ass and down the throat. Now, if he'd say that it's wrong, but think about how it's hot, it would have been more fun and more realistic, methinks. More actual corruption would have been welcome as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mechonyo

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
The game is great but just like all erectsociety games apart from one, it lacks ample save slots. Especially as this one is bigger than unconventional gym.

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Hey guys, extended version is not working for me I'm just getting a black screen with settings icon below plz help people...

Apr 14, 2021
Looked quickly and it looked like anal. Will have to DL to inspect it further I guess.

EDIT: Finished it and I believe it was anal. So no pussies to be seen. I dont care but, to those who do, now you know.
If no pussy is present then it may fall under shemale/dickgirl rather than futanari content, still hot by the looks of it but I avidly stand by the accuracy of used terms

Reactions: Scrination
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes