• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

SinofLust666

Sep 19, 2019
Doesn't seem to start up for me... screen is completely blank and there's not even a title... anyone able to help?

Ilovefutas

Oct 2, 2020
This has to be the worst and laziest ending I ever seen. It's a real "fuck you dumbass for paying for this" and should have proper tags to steer clear of this.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Mac (441 MB/ 262 MB) , [2018.07.04]

Last edited:

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Publisher =/= Developer always. I don't know who hentaiByte is to be honest, this game was made, and subsequently dropped by the dev, and then just randomly popped up on steam. They appear appear be the same version as well.

Magical Girl D looks promising, but so did this one when it first started. I'm hoping MGD will be finished but there will be a LOT of work they'll have to do, game has 2? 3? playable characters which will all need their own responses to the story and artwork.
He's probably under the impression that its by the same dev because Magical Girl D was promoted on Futanari Dev's patreon. The dev team could be the same, or have similar people on it but we don't really know. Another possibility is the publisher made Futanari dev to make a post about it on their patreon, or FDev just did it out of the goodness of their heart.

Additionally the Steam description of Futanari Quest and the patreon description of Magical Girl D read very similarly, but that might be because the publisher was involved with writing both,

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Anybody know why the game developer went dark? The game was glorious, especially with the incest patch.
Futanari quest was "finished", even though it does seem like it was very... Rushed, knowing what was cut from the final game and all, the developer has moved onto a new game, which seems... abandoned... again... game

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Anybody know why the game developer went dark? The game was glorious, especially with the incest patch.
It has been years since I even saw this game (2017?) and I barely remember the details. But something along these lines:
- The initial release went okay, decent Patreon adaption despite being a niche futanari game
- During the first couple of updates, everything was slugging along just fine
- The dev starts feature creeping and adding in stuff that no one asked for and just increased the dev time and total cost
- Things broke down when they decided to hire a team and add Voice Over to the entire game, skyrocketing the cost for the game*

After that the "fans" went mad, the developer disappeared and nothing happened for at least a year. Then out of nowhere, the game got uploaded to Steam with almost no new updates, just some minor fixes and they called it a complete game.

That's basically all I remember. As mentioned by Nullnal1, the dev team seemingly continued after that, releasing the Magical Girl D "demo" many years later then going silent again.

*I have no idea if they complained about not earning enough money to complete the game around this time, I might confuse it with one of many failed futanari focused games from around that time.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
there's an indication that you got people pregnant but you never see the results(pregnant bellies and whatnot), as the game was never actually finished.

Reactions: nightsight

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Was a good game until the rape started... Without decision, just main plot. First "sexual" encounter xD Maybe someones fetish, certainly not mine. Simple tag could've prevented all that.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 120946

Overview:
You take the role of Yui, a young woman who is blessed/cursed with an enormous cock. You're given the challenging task of impregnating 100 women across the world to ensure your genetics are passed down to future generations.
Alongside your fuzzy companion, Clit, you'll fuck, lick and suck your way across the world. You'll meet plenty of charming characters along the way: strong warrior women, shy princesses, cold-hearted killers and so many more. Some of the girls you choose to breed with are natural females... But chances are high that you'll run into a few futanari girls, just like yourself​

Thread Updated: 2018-07-04
Release Date: 2018-07-04
Developer: Futanari Quest -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: *

*This unofficial patch is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk
Thanks to nln0

View attachment 5809 View attachment 5808 View attachment 5807 View attachment 5806 View attachment 5857 View attachment 5858
Instead of the bullshit, maybe write an HONEST version of the story. The game literally pulls a bait & switch, punishing the player for playing, and mocking you for being unhappy about it!

This game is literally mocking the player, and I can't support that. Please, if OP won't edit the overview, mods should!

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Instead of the bullshit, maybe write an HONEST version of the story. The game literally pulls a bait & switch, punishing the player for playing, and mocking you for being unhappy about it!

This game is literally mocking the player, and I can't support that. Please, if OP won't edit the overview, mods should!
oh-no-anyway.gif

Reactions: Yukarlna

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I remember when the game just came out, high quality futa art and a simple premise, had high potential.
But the dude went with paid art, paid voiceover(who asked?) and when he didnt instantly got the dollars, he dropped it, steam version is just unfinished version + mockery of an epilogue from a bitter cashgrab dev, what a dissapointment.
You dont go into niche genre like futa with no skills of your own, if you take an rpgm as an engine then you probably have no coding expirience, and if you cant draw yourself/make 3dcg art/write great story why even bother bro, you would have to basically give all your potential profit to the person that does art/voiceover for you.
Look at Milfy City author, dude cant write for shit, probably has a noodle code in his games, but he can do good 3dcg art and the horny mass of patreons does not care about the rest.

Reactions: KawaiiOppai69

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Quest v18.07.04 Compressed (Untested)

Win 464 MB/131 MB :
, (1.8k Audio Files)

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018

Care to give details?

strangemessages999

Aug 1, 2021
Keep seeing the same pattern with the games posted here:

Guy assembles a game with poser art. Lot of the action involves futa or loli or verging on lolis. Thus making it borderline illegal in many countries. Developer puts out unfinished version and people start bitching. And the bitching goes on and on. No wonder the devels just give up. Sad yet also funny.

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes