RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
Care to give details?
Keep seeing the same pattern with the games posted here:

Guy assembles a game with poser art. Lot of the action involves futa or loli or verging on lolis. Thus making it borderline illegal in many countries. Developer puts out unfinished version and people start bitching. And the bitching goes on and on. No wonder the devels just give up. Sad yet also funny.
Dude, it's not actually finished. It ends prematurely with the main character being sentenced to work in the mines until her dick shrivels (I wish I was adding that second part for effect) for literally no reason. He just shoved in an ending that mocks you for playing so he could call it done. People have a right to be upset. If it were just a bad ending, some people would be upset, but it ends very clearly far earlier than was originally planned -- unless it was always intended as a troll game -- with a genuine "fuck you for playing."

EDIT: Also, it doesn't involve poser art, but actual drawings, so I have no idea what you're on about, except being a weird troll.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Dude, it's not actually finished. It ends prematurely with the main character being sentenced to work in the mines until her dick shrivels (I wish I was adding that second part for effect) for literally no reason. He just shoved in an ending that mocks you for playing so he could call it done. People have a right to be upset. If it were just a bad ending, some people would be upset, but it ends very clearly far earlier than was originally planned -- unless it was always intended as a troll game -- with a genuine "fuck you for playing."

EDIT: Also, it doesn't involve poser art, but actual drawings, so I have no idea what you're on about, except being a weird troll.
still not as bad "ending" as curse of the underdark

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'm almost afraid to ask, but...
Its a game that has a decent story imo, and its alot longer than this one then all of a sudden the last 20 minutes of the game you get captured, you and your friend get enslaved and the dark elf baddie rapes your friend in front of you then proceeds to rape you to death eg; her dick apparently rips you in half and you die and bleed out the rest of your party doesnt find your friend or your corpse this is the actual ending to the game, not just some random bad end

i consider it worse becaue of the random NTR that gets put in on the last 20 mins, and because the game is quite a bit longer than this one its a total 180 to what was going on it was a complete style change at the last few minutes compared to what the rest of the game is, its like the developer quit and some random person decided to put in the worse possible ending I would have been much happier with no ending than what they made its like endings like these were designed to piss people off

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes