RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Okay,... I have played the Game.
Is There REALLY NO Way to Win? Continue?
You HAVE to Fuck The Princess? and get her pregnant?
(Can You Proceed Thru Game without Fucking the Princess? somehow I Don't Think so)
then End the Game by being trapped in Dungeon?? Fucking Clit!!
welcome! this game makes no sense. and beyond what the developer says it was never finished

Reactions: Red Sand

sprsthrn

Oct 10, 2020
I found it on Steam but other than that nothing else....what happened to the game on F9Zone?
This game was made back in 2017, the developer wanted this to be a hit like that pokemon patron h-game but as its niche genre it never took off, the dev released the unfinished product on nutaku, but the reception was bad because of the art style change, over complicated battle mechs and just general lack of interest to appese the playdom it was just dropped, ( final nail in the coffin was paying 100$ to release it on steam then for it to be rejected because of the cencorship

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
This game was made back in 2017, the developer wanted this to be a hit like that pokemon patron h-game but as its niche genre it never took off, the dev released the unfinished product on nutaku, but the reception was bad because of the art style change, over complicated battle mechs and just general lack of interest to appese the playdom it was just dropped, ( final nail in the coffin was paying 100$ to release it on steam then for it to be rejected because of the cencorship
I thought the reception was mostly bad because of the abrupt unavoidable downer ending out of nowhere.

sprsthrn

Oct 10, 2020
I thought the reception was mostly bad because of the abrupt unavoidable downer ending out of nowhere.
the game was a release on nutaku as a Part 1, so there was obv ment to be a 2nd & 3rd Playable character that joins you on your fuck quest and it was only a 5er as even Nutaku said the game was unfinished and removed it no long after it was put on there, 4 years later and the games finally past steams approval and steam gave it a 2$ price tag... lol

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I read that this game had a shit ending, but WOW, i certainly didn't expect that shit.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I remember the dev uploading art of enemies that were never implemented, would anyone happy to either have all of those, or some sort of archive?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
So is the steam version the same as the version on this thread? Also, it says HentaiByte is the publisher on steam, because their other game, Magical Girl D seems more promising than this, and more fun

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
So is the steam version the same as the version on this thread? Also, it says HentaiByte is the publisher on steam, because their other game, Magical Girl D seems more promising than this, and more fun
Publisher =/= Developer always. I don't know who hentaiByte is to be honest, this game was made, and subsequently dropped by the dev, and then just randomly popped up on steam. They appear appear be the same version as well.

Magical Girl D looks promising, but so did this one when it first started. I'm hoping MGD will be finished but there will be a LOT of work they'll have to do, game has 2? 3? playable characters which will all need their own responses to the story and artwork.

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes