RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Im surprised that someone took time to mod this game!
While i do appreciate this it seems like waste to mod this game.
Considering tag combination (futa mc, incest, impreg) and art quality, this game still has no substitutes even on horizon.
It's not even that I'm a fan of futa, I usually prefer male, but that wasn't bad for a change.

And it's not a mod, its a patch. I merely reverted the censorship. It wasn't as fast as I thought, but didn't take too long eather.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Ugh, would have been nice to know you would be forced to be submissive and get raped from the tags.

MisterMeta

Apr 11, 2020
Anyways...

Here is the True Incest Patch for 1.1.0, thoroughly made and tested by yours truly (me).
Not only did I remove all the extra steps (haha, get it?), but also gave it my touch by replacing the adoption story with the more fitting premise.

Alexander Krisnov
Please, add it to the OP if thou wilt.

I'll also gather some people from this thread to celebrate the occasion. Avengers, assemble!
magadaga1991 / Vazian / KastGamer / Cheese_Dude / VulgarFap / ghulsk / Exsa
this seems great but i can't seem to download the file. it just takes me back to the main f95zone page.

omegus6

Apr 2, 2020
Detected: Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml
A threat or app was removed from this device.

Date: 2/13/2021 5:05 PM
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Affected items:
file: D:\997914_TIPatch.rar

webfile:D:\997914_TIPatch.rar|

I got this message from windows security when I tried to download the patch

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I wish someone would get the artist for this and just make an entirely new game. The scenes are really well done, but man that ending sucked so much. It just feels horrible watching it and it makes me never want to look at this game again which is probably what I will do. Like I know the creator just came back and rushed an ending, but could it have been a happy ending? Its just awful.

fischkopp123

Nov 17, 2019
I wish someone would get the artist for this and just make an entirely new game. The scenes are really well done, but man that ending sucked so much. It just feels horrible watching it and it makes me never want to look at this game again which is probably what I will do. Like I know the creator just came back and rushed an ending, but could it have been a happy ending? Its just awful.
Yep, I just finished it and I was baffled when I found out that the game ends in the dungeon. I couldn't believe it. I expected it to start fo real at that point, but then it just stops and that final dialogue was the biggest troll-job and middle finger I've ever seen in a game. Sucked so hard.

Uqille

May 11, 2017
It's kinda funny, that people still discovering this and everybody talking about the ending.

And the story behind this is simple - dev has made mistakes in management and priorities.
Like putting focus on non-essential features (voice acting) and reworking battle system after first act.
This was too much too handle and dev run out of money and vanished.

And after some time - game appeared again to sales with this ending and incest tweaks. I guess to get a little money after all. So this is just to make a quick finished product, to sell it. (Like it was essentially meant to be a long story with a premise of impregnating 100 girls)

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
It's kinda funny, that people still discovering this and everybody talking about the ending.

And the story behind this is simple - dev has made mistakes in management and priorities.
Like putting focus on non-essential features (voice acting) and reworking battle system after first act.
This was too much too handle and dev run out of money and vanished.

And after some time - game appeared again to sales with this ending and incest tweaks. I guess to get a little money after all. So this is just to make a quick finished product, to sell it. (Like it was essentially meant to be a long story with a premise of impregnating 100 girls)
Yeah I know i never know whats going on with the dev but it seemed like it could go somewhere. Sad they dropped it.

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
Would love to see someone try to make a successor or unauthorized completion of this, someday. The earliest parts were good, and we were lured in by the promise of a not-evil nekomata, but it's got so many clearly unfinished elements and an awful, pointless downer of an ending.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... I have played the Game.
Is There REALLY NO Way to Win? Continue?
You HAVE to Fuck The Princess? and get her pregnant?
(Can You Proceed Thru Game without Fucking the Princess? somehow I Don't Think so)
then End the Game by being trapped in Dungeon?? Fucking Clit!!

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes