Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i can start the new rachel events it keeps saying

let her get used to the ring first
I'm having the same problem. In fact, that was the only problem I had when trying to use my old saves, so I decided to try with the default saves that come with the new update, and I'm still having the same problem.

EDIT: Okay, this was SUPER confusing, because it's been so long since I played the last update, and the way the walkthrough is set up is not clear at all. I finally had to compare the walkthrough from 1.85 to the walkthrough from 1.75 to confirm my suspicions once I started to figure it out. All of the stuff with Rachel, Connie, Mei, Hannah, and the Princess that's in the "1.75-1.85" section of the walkthrough is stuff that already happened in 1.75, and 1.85 only has content for the other characters. So, basically, the current "Play Day" is split up between the two updates, but it's all listed together in one section of the walkthrough.

It would be more clear if the Play Days were numbered and the walkthrough listed its content by Play Day, OR
it would also be more clear if the walkthrough actually fully separated the contents by update.

As it is, the walkthrough lists all the contents of the current Play Day under a heading that's marked with update numbers for two separate updates. I understand that now, someone playing for the first time could do those things in any order within the Play Day, but having the walkthrough written this way while trying to keep up with the updates is just a confusing mess.

What this game desperately needs is the quest tracker plugin., which would SUCK to have to go back through and add in to everything now. Alternatively, maybe list the Play Day in all caps with some flourish in the walkthrough, and then list each update as a sub-heading under it to keep them separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roofus

Tweet

Feb 17, 2018
Oh God please make it possible for the protagonist to get pregnant too so she will get a taste of her own medicine!:D

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible for the Protag to Top the other futa in the game? If not I will probably be skipping that interaction.

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
Oh God please make it possible for the protagonist to get pregnant too so she will get a taste of her own medicine!:D
It would be hard for her to resist Maiko and interact with the other girls with a pregnant belly.:ROFLMAO:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
And this is the last official Patreon Post for the years plan:

Plans for 2024

Congratulations to you all for the year 2024.
And since it is the beginning of the year, we should start it with big plans, or to be more precise, with our wishes for the game development.

What are our goals for the year 24
1) The most important goal.
To successfully release version 1.95 third part with all the new mechanics and ideas we want to implement in it.
+ Do it without too many delays.
2) Release at least three game updates: 1.95, 2.05, 2.15 by the end of the year.
3) 2 girls from the main target of the game will want to make passionate love with Roxy.
4) Increase the level of sex scenes (their quantity, sensuality, creativity and involvement) many times over.
5) To try to get two animations in a version (this is quite a dream that will depend on many other factors).

This is a small list of five points that we will try to realize with all our strength and with your sincere support.

P.S. very, very soon the first test scene with the new mechanics will be released.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey so if during Kates missions i choose the NTR path does that mean the whole path changes or does the NTR path just include some ntr scenes the other one does not have but the storie remains the same?
Also for "Thing" (forgot her name) is the domination route a viable route?
was written in read so im a bit scared i ruined her path but if its a viable path would be pretty nice

Last edited:

Remmyk

Dec 27, 2020
Is it possible to start a new game? Everytime I launch it the game puts in a random empty room and when I leave it just throws me into the world. I played a much older version a while ago and know it doesn't just throw you in randomly with no story please help!

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Small walkthrough for the Batman/Joker/Harley minigame puzzle (Hallucinogen mushrooms):

Keep in mind "I just love walking around naked" path is more involved if you want to see more content. I recommend doing both routes and saving after so you can continue from whichever makes sense to you, if that's your thing.

It's only possible to get 3 out of 4 achievements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck's sake, that's a lot of alternate options!

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
yeah... first time it happened, i reported it on itch.io and never got a response. :FacePalm:
It's so annoying 'cuz I am pretty sure the dev won't ever bother fixing it given the typos and the iffy english that's still there from the very beginning of part 2.
I liked the game quite a bit, especially Roxy (very few charismatic futanari MC's out there) and her relationship(s) with Hannah and Kate are really nice considering how her life went so far. It's a real shame all these stuff (bugs/poor grammar/terrible planning/meh minigames) took this game from a 3/5 (closer to a 4/5) in part 1 to a 2/5 (closer to a 1/5) in part 2.
I will still check part 3 just to see how it ends. Hope it won't be as terrible as part 2.

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Roofus and anonnom
2.80 star(s) 40 Votes