Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Anyone tried new test scene? Would love to check it out
The public news from the Devs is, they had initially planned for the full test release by the end of march. They take their time to polish the new update so i expect it to be released with a little delay.

But anyway, in a month or so we should get a little more than expected.

Didn´t tried the test scene because it seems its just new mechanical stuff. I don´t want to spoiler myself either on the upcoming content and such.

Bormotunchik

Jan 25, 2018
The public news from the Devs is, they had initially planned for the full test release by the end of march. They take their time to polish the new update so i expect it to be released with a little delay.

But anyway, in a month or so we should get a little more than expected.

Didn´t tried the test scene because it seems its just new mechanical stuff. I don´t want to spoiler myself either on the upcoming content and such.
I bought test scenes, they were not very interesting, I was hoping for more

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
i wouldn't pay any money for this project. the black screen 'ending' that still hasn't been fixed, or even talked about from the creator. a firm NO here.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
i wouldn't pay any money for this project. the black screen 'ending' that still hasn't been fixed, or even talked about from the creator. a firm NO here.
funnilly enough they just talked about the ending screen on patreon
Greetings to all of you, dear friends. I would like to tell you what new aspects of the game we are working on. Now we have managed to finish a sex scene with six characters involved at the same time. It seems that so many characters at once means the beginning of the first group love scene... hmmm maybe, who knows. What I can say for sure is that it was quite an interesting and challenging scene. What also makes it different from the others is that the beginning part is animated and already finished. I would also like to tell you that we are putting extra effort into changing the title menu and the ending image that you usually see at the very end. Since we plan to make the third part the final part, we want the menu to be very memorable. The fact that the image will change is already confirmed, but the fact that it will be animated is not yet certain. The final result will depend on how we manage to keep up with everything. All that remains is to wish us luck. Thanks for your support and patience! Now we're getting back to work on releasing everything as soon as possible.

Reactions: sessobello09

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
So I'm stuck on the part of Rachel's quest after the second water gun livestream. I try to follow her into the hot springs but because I don't have a bikini or towel I can't enter. I've tried using the computer in front of the hot springs, clicking on every towel pile and bikini within the gym to try and pick one up, but no dice. What am I missing? the walkthrough has nothing about acquiring either items and simply says to follow Rachel into the "pool" as the walkthrough calls it

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
So I'm stuck on the part of Rachel's quest after the second water gun livestream. I try to follow her into the hot springs but because I don't have a bikini or towel I can't enter. I've tried using the computer in front of the hot springs, clicking on every towel pile and bikini within the gym to try and pick one up, but no dice. What am I missing? the walkthrough has nothing about acquiring either items and simply says to follow Rachel into the "pool" as the walkthrough calls it
One of the lockers should have the towel. The bathing suit comes after that. Just look around inside.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I've completed Connie for the current game day. None of the lockers give me the towel. I think I'm hard locked
If i remember correctly there is a little bit of Kate story beforehand. In one of the first updates from chapter 2 you go to kate at day and after that in the hotsprings at night. This is the version before the event with Connie in the pool. Princess and Rosa is always last for me.

Try if Kate has daytime or night content. Go to chuck in the early mornings and see if you can buy something. Try Hannah too for the new Job.

Maybe you missed a tiny bit of progression in between.

Kate and the nighttime in the hotsprings is from version 1.05. There you should have the opportunity for the springs from.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
If i remember correctly there is a little bit of Kate story beforehand. In one of the first updates from chapter 2 you go to kate at day and after that in the hotsprings at night. This is the version before the event with Connie in the pool. Princess and Rosa is always last for me.

Try if Kate has daytime or night content. Go to chuck in the early mornings and see if you can buy something. Try Hannah too for the new Job.

Maybe you missed a tiny bit of progression in between.

Kate and the nighttime in the hotsprings is from version 1.05. There you should have the opportunity for the springs from.
I don't even know how to play the Part 1 story on v1.85 so I have both v1.85 and v0.65 downloaded and trying to play through v0.65 before moving onto 1.85

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Last Info for those who don´t look at the Newspage from the Devs

Futa Quest development news #56

Greetings to all, dear friends.

As promised, today's topic is dedicated to the development process and of course the final release date of version 1.95. To be honest, when we first started implementing all the changes in the third part, we didn't fully realize what a huge pile of content we personally took on.

Now we literally have to rebuild the game from scratch to implement most of our ideas.
New locations, resolutions, dialog system, backgrounds for large conversational non-sexual scenes, new characters, and, of course, greatly expanded abilities of the main and secondary characters to express emotions not only through facial expressions, but also by changing their hands.
Much more detailed and complex sex scenes with more girls who are like diamonds in the crown should make the third part stand out from the rest.

The new part is an opportunity for us to express ourselves, to show the possibilities and to impress all the people who just want to try it. I hope I have been able to explain to you a little bit about how important all of this is to us and the future of Futa Quest as a game.

Now let's talk about when this will all come out in test mode.
From the very beginning, we had extremely bold thoughts that it might come out at the end of March. Looking at it now, I'm very happy that I made it clear to everyone that it wasn't an exact release date at all.With all the new stuff, it's just unreal to do it with two people doing it after their day jobs in the standard timeframe that we've always set for ourselves.

I won't procrastinate any longer and just say that we will do our best and even more to release the third part no later than April 29th.

Thank you so much for your tremendous support in the comments here and on discord.
You have no idea how helpful your warm words are, especially when we are overworked and tired. To all our wonderful supporters, our small team would like to shake your hands to express our gratitude for your financial support.

Thank you, guys.

DonPete

Jun 16, 2022

As promised, today's topic is dedicated to the development process and of course the final release date of version 1.95. To be honest, when we first started implementing all the changes in the third part, we didn't fully realize what a huge pile of content we personally took on.

Now we literally have to rebuild the game from scratch to implement most of our ideas.
New locations, resolutions, dialog system, backgrounds for large conversational non-sexual scenes, new characters, and, of course, greatly expanded abilities of the main and secondary characters to express emotions not only through facial expressions, but also by changing their hands.
Much more detailed and complex sex scenes with more girls who are like diamonds in the crown should make the third part stand out from the rest.

The new part is an opportunity for us to express ourselves, to show the possibilities and to impress all the people who just want to try it. I hope I have been able to explain to you a little bit about how important all of this is to us and the future of Futa Quest as a game.

From the very beginning, we had extremely bold thoughts that it might come out at the end of March. Looking at it now, I'm very happy that I made it clear to everyone that it wasn't an exact release date at all.With all the new stuff, it's just unreal to do it with two people doing it after their day jobs in the standard timeframe that we've always set for ourselves.

I won't procrastinate any longer and just say that we will do our best and even more to release the third part no later than April 29th.

Thank you so much for your tremendous support in the comments here and on discord.
You have no idea how helpful your warm words are, especially when we are overworked and tired. To all our wonderful supporters, our small team would like to shake your hands to express our gratitude for your financial support.

Thank you, guys.
So is the 1.95 version is probably the final version of the second part? If so then how is part 3 going to work then? I'm curiously how this is going to move forward.

beegmeek

Sep 21, 2023
Yeah, according to up here:

Thank you, guys.
it says 'release the third part no later than April 29th.', so it makes sense for it to be a whole new 'standalone' part.

femanon

May 6, 2020
so part 2 is a separate game from part 1 i guess, seeing as they have different versions etc, is there a guide or something for the game, last time i tried it i got confused?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
so part 2 is a separate game from part 1 i guess, seeing as they have different versions etc, is there a guide or something for the game, last time i tried it i got confused?
There is a Walkthrough for every part. The latest version did include the Walkthrough for every step in part 2.

Reactions: femanon
2.80 star(s) 40 Votes