• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
In this new update 1.85 when you're dealing with the whole Kate-Rey situation, what happens if instead of "confessing the truth" you "lie" to Kate?

Is there a Game Over, a NTR ending where Rey steals Kate or any scene that changes? Or is just a pointless decision?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
anyone have a solution for save file not working, in version 1.75 futabox uses the upgraded game.exe and in 1.85 he goes back to the old version of the client. when i try to use my save file an error pops up and i cant use my save file and it doesnt even show up when you launch the game. i even did the stupid option of placing the game.exe from 1.75 in 1.85 and it didnt work lol.

Reactions: dusk40

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
Public news

Part three development news #1

Now that everyone who wanted to enjoy version 1.85 has done so, we are starting a separate news blog dedicated solely to the development of the upcoming third part of the game.

The plans for us to achieve along the way:
- Change the resolution of the game.
- Completely rebuild the game for new tasks (replacing plugins if possible with newer ones, changing locations for new size, adding new music themes and standard sounds...).
- A more complex and complete dialog system.
- We need to redraw all the current characters, bringing them to the same quality standard.
- A new intro that should easily introduce newcomers to the game and set up all the choices that have been made.
- New minor characters that will serve to flesh out the world.
- New locations
- New splash screen.

Uh-oh, and these are just the most difficult goals we've set for ourselves.
It's hard to imagine how many hidden little things we have to do and fix along the way.

But with your support and participation, we are confident that we can get it all done.

JD3000

Nov 27, 2017
Ray gets cocky with Kate in the baths (You decided to skip this scene) Uhhh, can someone help please?

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
Played version 1.85... seems like Futabox totally forgot about cumflation even when Roxy's visibly cumming even more than before, okay, I quite understand that 'seeing' facial or cum flying is cool be when you write 'filling her womb' and nothing happen I got a little... Sad. Well, I'm a cumflation fan, maybe this doesn't bother most people tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: dinopara

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, everyone!

In anticipation of the release of the 1.85 test version on the 28th, I would like to thank you again for respecting the request in the last version not to leak anything. We were very pleased and this fact gave us extra motivation to work and improve.

All conditions are exactly the same as last time.
Please do not leak or share the test version 1.85 for one week and at the end of the week it will be released and absolutely free.
We think this is pretty fair for patrons who want to enjoy the right of exclusivity, and for other people who don't want to or can't spend the money to support.
in which version do the netorare choices start?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes